Your weapon

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I am gonna go hunting one of these days. Making shelter, catching squerrels and making fire to cook them. Killing brown bears with your bear hands, thats what it means to be Russian. Eh, one of these days...[/glow]

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Sh1Ft- said:
I have an 6 inch knife (blade) thats black and flips out, dunno the name, i take it to school and shit, I also carry a Paintball Gun in my backpack w/o the barrell, does that count?

(didint read any posts below the quote)

what good will a paintball gun be without teh co2

meh,i dont got any knives that i take with me,but would a skateboard count?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have a Swiss Army Knife and a signed 1993 Blue Jays World Series edition baseball bat with the roster's signatures on it. If necessary, I might just hit a few home runs, WITH YOUR HEAD!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
My keys...?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
My fists work good enough for me =\

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got one rifle ... i cant remeber wat it is i use it for hunting ... and i own a crowbar... and a nice old metal shovel

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Azurio said:
Kuzmich, why did you stab someone in the arm? Self defense?

[glow=red]Long story. Me and my freind were walking back from a party at my other freind's apartment. We were a little drunk, but not a lot. So we walking, talking, joking and shit, it was already dark and a guy comes out of a dark alley, he started saying shit and telling us to give him all our money. He was a big guy, i pulled out my knife stabbed him in the arm and we both ran. That was a crazy night, after that i got seriously drank at my house to calm down my nerves and we went back to the party, i remember it was fun.[/glow]

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
That was kind of a self defense. I would have done the same thing- if my feet were stuck to the ground that is. If not, then I would let loose a cloud of dust and flee...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Azurio said:
That was kind of a self defense. I would have done the same thing- if my feet were stuck to the ground that is. If not, then I would let loose a cloud of dust and flee...

[glow=red]Thats not how real world works. I cut him deep, thats why he didn't run after us, if you just threw dust at him he would run after you catch you and then either beat you to half death or kill you, and of course he will take all your money, your pants, your shirt, your shoes, anything he can sell.[/glow]

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
i have a realistic airsoft gun that is a glock modle 18 fully automatic and can shoot blanks and many other things..

and i haev some paintball guns and kitchen knives lol

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
man sk8 borads are some of the most effective wepons out there! i mean come on... a big pice of wood.. its great..
i once hit my stepdad over the head with my sk8 borad and ran like ****!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Wow, you really are "special". The form of sktaboard makes it uncomfortable for smashing things, so wrong answer, skateboard isn't a good weapon.[/glow]

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
Sorry for stereotyping but
you yankees are so idiot
Now I see why you are always killing each other, MG, didn't Bowling for Columbine" affected you in any way?
Weapons are ILEGAL here, only people in law or with special authorisations can use them

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ota said:
Sorry for stereotyping but
you yankees are so idiot
Now I see why you are always killing each other, MG, didn't Bowling for Columbine" affected you in any way?
Weapons are ILEGAL here, only people in law or with special authorisations can use them

see this should go in the arcane sanctuary with the north and south....

my turn to disgrace u for calling us yankees! ok listen up douche bag.... the civil war was fought a long ass time ago so give it up! another thing, your goverment must be really stupid to make weapons illegal! how will u defend yourself when somone breaks in and holds u to gun point!? yea shows how smart yall are.... i think this is enough to shut u up k thnx bye

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
OK Cerdo Comeplata del orto, I wont call you Yankee
How do somebody hold me gun point, if they can't have guns!! that shows how smart YOU are!
Enough to shut you up?