Your weapon

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Mind leaving your trolling outside the Chit-Chat, comrade?

Does anyone own an actual real gun in here?[/glow]

Hanzzo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i gotz my teeth, and my ugly face to scare away enemies

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
My saxophone is heavy and has lots f blunt nobs that would hurt really bad... but I dont walk around with my saxophone... I use my legs... they are soooo strong

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red]Thats not how real world works. I cut him deep, thats why he didn't run after us, if you just threw dust at him he would run after you catch you and then either beat you to half death or kill you, and of course he will take all your money, your pants, your shirt, your shoes, anything he can sell.[/glow]
When I said let loose a cloud of dust, I meant run away and leave him in the dust. I'm pretty fast, especially when it comes to losing people. I'm good at dodging too.

Frankly, I'm just a coward. :D

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If BB Guns that fire little pellets are a weapon, then my friend has a Glock .18 and a mini-M4A1 that he carries around hos neck like a strap.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alura said:
I'll use my fists. I find shooting people to be too easy, but that's just how I think. A good old fist fight is good enough for me.
[glow=red]We all use our fists, this is not the topic of the thread.[/glow]

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ota said:
OK Cerdo Comeplata del orto, I wont call you Yankee
How do somebody hold me gun point, if they can't have guns!! that shows how smart YOU are!
Enough to shut you up?

OMG there are gonna be those who disobey the law no matter what !u :angry example: burglar! omgwtfsecks!?

yea so now that i cut your throat stfu!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Everyone has a weapon if you think about it. Your whole kitchen cutlery set, breaking beer bottles to stab someone, using various household items to swing like a baseball bat. At your house, the weapons to kill someone are limitless.

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
Hellwolf_36 said:
If BB Guns that fire little pellets are a weapon, then my friend has a Glock .18 and a mini-M4A1 that he carries around hos neck like a strap.
well aint that funny how ur friend has the EXACT SAME THING I SAID ABOVE... get ur own shit plz bet u wouldnt even know where to get a glock model 18 and an m4a1...

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For school at our rennaisance(sp? meh) fair we have 'mock sword fighting' which is pretty cool because we get to buy our own shinai' for the fighting, and we actually go all out and stuff, and this year I'm buying a pair of shinai, a 18'' and a 24''. In case you guys don't know what a shinai is, here is a picture:

they also make real cool two-handed shinai that are pretty bad ass, but I'd rather have two.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
JeRkInS said:
well aint that funny how ur friend has the EXACT SAME THING I SAID ABOVE... get ur own shit plz bet u wouldnt even know where to get a glock model 18 and an m4a1...
How the hell was I supposed to know you had the same thing, you may have the glock, but you don't have a mini-M4A1 the size of a Colt .45 so HAH. There is a store up the road that sells BB guns and other military hobbies so I know where to by them!

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red]What is your weapon? I mean in real life. DO you own a gun or something. I have a butterfly knife, its likea knife but its handle is separated in two parts so you can rotate quickly and change the angle and stuff immidiately, i can't really expalin how it looks, i am gonna try to find a pic on google. It is a real weapon cause its not good for cutting food. I am pretty quick with it, I practice with it then i get bored of everything else. I only used it for real once, stabed a guy in the arm. But what about you?[/glow]
I have my fists

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
butterfly knives are kewl :D in the movie punisher :D dat was awesome when he did dat shit... but wouldnt he cut himself? meh not sure i own a crappy pockey knife dat says Prince edward island... a gift from my ex

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Never watched punisher, but i am pretty fast too.[/glow]

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I forgot about frozen squrriel that some people use to kill their wives, I use it alot in my self defence, I have to get new one everyday tho.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Squierel? Mind explaining how to use it to harm ppl?[/glow]

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Read and learn the art of squrriel fighting.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Nice, nice. Still i can't picture it. [/glow]

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red]Squierel? Mind explaining how to use it to harm ppl?[/glow]
Train a squirrel, a RABID squirrel! Then, hope it doesn't bite you and send it out on a killing spree. Squirrels will rule the world, someday you'll see.

This idea kinda reminds me of that episode of Zeroman when he had the hamster that kill him if someone said Action, then he'd stop if somone said cut.