Your weapon

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]What is your weapon? I mean in real life. DO you own a gun or something. I have a butterfly knife, its likea knife but its handle is separated in two parts so you can rotate quickly and change the angle and stuff immidiately, i can't really expalin how it looks, i am gonna try to find a pic on google. It is a real weapon cause its not good for cutting food. I am pretty quick with it, I practice with it then i get bored of everything else. I only used it for real once, stabed a guy in the arm. But what about you?[/glow]

SpX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I prefer a butter knife, just kidding. Actually I do have this one sharp, sharp knife that I love to use.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
you are a sick bastard Kuzmich....

I use my fists. Just be like what was that *touches ear with the intent of having the person speak up and get closer.* I didn't hear you.

G Hook them in the mouth.

But when that fails i have a shitty pocket knife.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I have 17 swords, does that count?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not cool enough to own a weapon.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
i have a smiely.. and a crowbar.....
squatter chicks do it with crowbars ;)
but really i do love my smiley.. its my baby.....
i have a knife but i preffer to use my smiely..

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
lets see... anything is really a weapon...
so my weapon is what ever is closest... mainly fists(duh) or school ID on lanyard(choke people).... only if i need them...

yes, a pen is a weapon... so is dirt... and grass.... yes, a CD... paper... everything...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes, a pen is a weapon... so is dirt... and grass.... yes, a CD... paper... everything...
The man likes to improvise I see.

I have never had the pleasure of stabbing anyone. A pleasure I hope to once achive.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
eek iv seen someone curb checked right in front of me... it was... quite something......

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I own a longbow-ish thing. It's like a 45 lb pull....Not even half of what the english archers used. >_< Imma get to that 100 lb eventually....

But I'm not excellent with it, just above average.

Andrei

Reaction score
Karate Black Belt.. my fists are considered a "weapon". If I miss-use them, I could be charged as an assault with a "deadly weapon".

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i haev nunchaku that i dont really use, id really just use my hands and feet as a weapon. if i had something handy id use it, but chances are i would use it for a bit and then try to hurt them by throwing it(ie a knife or something) and use the interruption of their thinking to hurt them greater with a nice kick or something.

if you arent skilled with a weapon dont even try to use it, because it just becomes a weakpoint. you depend on the weapon and think less about defense or using other modes of offense, making it easy for someone who can avoid a knife to kick your ass.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a homemade machete made of paper mache. But I have like 20 pocket knifes and a switchblade. I stabbed myself in the hand by accident once, now I have a scar there. :(

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I have 2 swords and a whip...

dP

Member!
Reaction score
my weapon of choice is probably a field hockey stick, a golf stick, a black pen and a board with a nail in it. the problem with me is that i like things that are usually not used as weapons.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]You are not getting me. Of course i usually use my fists as everyone in here. The question was do you own a weapon? Doesn't mean that you are using it frequently.[/glow]

BH_Naft said:
i haev nunchaku that i dont really use, id really just use my hands and feet as a weapon. if i had something handy id use it, but chances are i would use it for a bit and then try to hurt them by throwing it(ie a knife or something) and use the interruption of their thinking to hurt them greater with a nice kick or something.

if you arent skilled with a weapon dont even try to use it, because it just becomes a weakpoint. you depend on the weapon and think less about defense or using other modes of offense, making it easy for someone who can avoid a knife to kick your ass.
[glow=red]I got a freind who has nunchaku. He learned how to use them by downloading a tutorial of the internet. That dude can do crazy things, and he is fast, he got talent. Of course he never used it for real, i mean you not gonna carry your nunchakus in the pocket while walking on the street.

I guarantee it you can't avoid a butterfly knife, especially if the one who uses it knows how to use it.[/glow]

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i own all the ones i said, a field hockey stick, a golf stick, a black pen and a board with a nail in it.