Your Nastiest Self-Muling Disaster

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
I was transferring in a tavern in act 2, because no one ever looks there, or behind the palace all good places to put items and when i come back the game was full, i lost 2 imp shanks....... thats like 70hi or it used to be. But yeah now i figure i can wait until one of my friends gets online to transfer something because those 2 boots are my favorite item in the game and i figured why take unnecessary risks over a matter of speed

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Trojan said:
You lost my mavs ><.
i pooned ur mule lawls
i just put evrthing i nthat game and it went bai

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm you know what we need we need a best place to xfer in public games thread

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I haven't played D2 since 1.10, I had lost ful Mav set, 3 shako, 2 GF, full trangs, Gheed's and 2 full tal sets.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I have said this 234293749234 times...

step 1: use a norm char to scout a good game. have one with 2-4 people in it, that has been opened for awhile, and then name should be either a 'mule perm' or a 'act one now!' game.

step 2: join with the char with the gear you want to xfer

step 3: drop the stuff in a3 by natalya (say something like wrong char, and that you'll help them in a sec)

step 4: join with new char (make sure you didnt forget the game name)

step 5: collect your booty ;P.

damn I'm smart...

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
_Johnny said:
I have said this 234293749234 times...

step 1: use a norm char to scout a good game. have one with 2-4 people in it, that has been opened for awhile, and then name should be either a 'mule perm' or a 'act one now!' game.

step 2: join with the char with the gear you want to xfer

step 3: drop the stuff in a3 by natalya (say something like wrong char, and that you'll help them in a sec)

step 4: join with new char (make sure you didnt forget the game name)

step 5: collect your booty ;P.

damn I'm smart...
But its not idiot proof ;)
I do this while exferring godly stuffs. I make a private passworded game and play in it for 6 minutes. Then i drop my stuff and get my mule to pick it up. I have had a 90% succesion rate. The 10% of failure was from rds :( i lost 3 good sets from one rd if i rember right it was tals ik mavs

L

Laharl

I lost all my mana and health potion stamps. I had to request new ones from the d2 government.

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
i lost my friends green card

Pat420

Member!
Reaction score
bah.. not too long ago my *friend* scammed me.. i know this wasent self muling but it was a pretty bad loss.. i was exfering with this guy for like 2 weeks now.. sojs enigmas... and at one point i xfered and he took it all (eth 4015 cara,1.1k res exile,a duped rare ring,5% bk, 4 bo cta,30/80 giant skull,pally spirit,eth treks, 45% rends and a couple other stuff... i was so pist

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
i once lost a coh i was pissed

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
does that mean you had sex with yourself or with your friend???

Gayelle Force

Reaction score
Uber sad

I didn't hook up to battle net when i loaded diablo 2 onto my pc... :nooob *cries* (also crying because has no idea what you mean when you type in wierd typing ie wtf which everybody knows what that means
but err.
CCCP, i thought that Russia was no longer the USSR.
I can read what your sig says, but i have no idea what it means except for the bit about Pycc.. yah know what i mean, i can't make my computer do that.

Any way, does any one know how to log up to Battle.net when you didn't when you loaded LoD?

I would love you forever if you told me! (K maybe not)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
CCCP said:
does that mean you had sex with yourself or with your friend???
It means that no one needs to spam "I lost my 'insert random IRL item here'"
or I will close this thread :).

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, i would say that my nastiest mueling disaster was probably when i was putting all the perfect items for a hammerdin and a orb sorc on the ground , omg it sucked soo bad , they were my best characters and i lost all my stuff for them, i was doomed for a while, but then i slowly regained soem of it but after 4 months ago, damn it still hurts!

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I never self mule cuz im never in need of an imediate disaster=/ i just mooch in baal runs until im done, btw does anyone have an ondals useast nonladder i can get? thx

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Ouch, anyways this should be stickied