Your longest game ever?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
betaalpha5 said:
maybe 2.5 hours play siege of gondor. i had no idea what i was doing so i just tried to build defense. then my partner was getting owned and when he went well.... you know first time playing map setting at the time lol
lotr games are pretty long if ppl dont leave.
some ppl leave when there hero dies
or get rushed

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Usually when a UMS game takes up too much time, I just leave unless it is extremely entertaining... so my longest game was one of the Melee games, and I think it was about 2~3 hours long gg :)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I have a replay of one of my friends on fastest taking on 7 comps... I think

It took 5 hours.... I never watched the replay

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
PUMPKINHEAD said:
Usually when a UMS game takes up too much time, I just leave unless it is extremely entertaining... so my longest game was one of the Melee games, and I think it was about 2~3 hours long gg
That Dragonspell UMS I would play takes about a day to complete, but it's played at a good pace and stays pretty entertaining. There's a good amount of humor in there, too.

AZN_FLEA said:
7hours. i was playing money map 1v1. i had half the map and the other half belong to my big bro. we was both zerg and we was creating land units only. in the end he won
Ha, I've played one of those. I was Zerg, my opponent was Protoss. He kept advancing with mass amounts of corsairs and reavers, but I kept destroying his advances when he made stupid mistakes. I lost the game, but it lasted at least a couple hours.

I couldn't even count the number of quality 2-3+ hour melee games I've played. When I actively played Starcraft, I was an excellent player, but I was very unagressive; I'd spend my time conquering an entire map before I'd attack my opponents, so the games always tended to be long. That explains why I'd play on Bloodbath so much. It's the six-player free-for-alls on random, unknown Blizzard maps that tend to take a really long time.