Your longest game ever?

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine was about 2 hours, money map obviously, that ended in a draw. We just gave up.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here. Those money maps. I just play way too defensively. Approximately 3 and a half hours.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
My very first game of starcraft with my brother - 2hours 30 minutes, but that was mainly in part to not knowing what the hell we were doing.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yeah about 3 hours. money map of couse lol its the only maps that will last that long

Zerglite

Reaction score
i was talking to a guy who was in one goin on 5 hours..

he was talking to me on a bot while the game went on

he had taken up the map in cannons, and all the other guy had left were some flying buildings in a corner...

very humorous

PauseBreak

Reaction score
It seems that these money maps give you people problems. Maybe if you had some skillz for that map you wouldn't be in that pickel. Thus, Money maps take skill to. lol ;P

Anyway, it was an RPG UMS game. Took over 3.5 hours, and I listened to so much music during that time. (Life in a Northern Town) Read what types of music do you listen to thread for the full story. lol

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
4 hour ums map

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
4 hour ums map
Nice, could you explain to us what happened? What kind of map, you know. :) I'd love to hear why it took 4 hours. That's awesome!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
When i played i got one to go for about 3 hours. ( it wasent fun )

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
4 Hour evolves map, **** that was intense. There were like 4 people still going around that mark. That was way back when :eek:

Sakuhta

Reaction score
5.2 hours, me, coRt, and iknad in a 6 person LT... mother ****ers were just massing us it was rediculous so everyone turtled up. coRt pussied out(had work the next day pshhhh bullshit) and me and ikky pwned teh gaem. ORARORO replay anyone?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Was it 3 hours...it was that defensive game me sak and cort played with 4 comps.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Five hours on a 2v2 on Bloodbath... it was insane. One guy died off and the other guy kept pushing me and my ally as we all ran out of resources and relied on our spellcasters to do everything.

On a UMS--eight hours before stopping. It was a UMS called Dragonspell (an awesome UMS map, too). When it got too late, we saved the game and finished playing it later. I've only beaten that map once--it's hard to beat because you need three players with LOTS of spare time.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
3 hours of Madness map, o_O

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A pvz game I played a while back and posted here(probably gone now). Looking back on that replay I could've ended it with carriers. As opposed to stupidly running out of minerals.(We both ran out of minerals)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
About three hours. It was a very long and taxing evolves map...god. The guy I was fighting ended up lagging out when we had a huge battle in the middle with some of the worst lag I've ever come to experience while playing. :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Cappy said:
Nice, could you explain to us what happened? What kind of map, you know. :) I'd love to hear why it took 4 hours. That's awesome!
i for get the map it was like
um
Seige of siterion
the fisrt map was arounf 5 hours i
quite when i didnt want to play wany more
the new one is like 2h now

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe 2.5 hours play siege of gondor. i had no idea what i was doing so i just tried to build defense. then my partner was getting owned and when he went well.... you know first time playing map setting at the time lol

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
7hours. i was playing money map 1v1. i had half the map and the other half belong to my big bro. we was both zerg and we was creating land units only. in the end he won