Wow

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah.. the regular MMORPG prices are ~$50, and Blizz might make it more. You will probably get a month or two for free, and then the monthly really doesn't mean it's a cost for the actual game.

The Collector's Edition will be more expensive, but it will contain more goodies.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow.. it's major multiplayer online role-playing game.

You could have PMed me. :(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Xenoce

Did you read my previous post? It really doesn't look like it. Do your research before making assumptions. There are non combatitive pets that can be anything from (possibly) a zergling (special promotional thing) to a frog to a drake.
Yeah I read your post. What the hell is a non combative pet going to do, other than clutter your character? And like I stated. A Tanker is NOT going to be wearing armor for the look, but rather the AF/abilities/stats (unless they have two that are close to each other in all that, then they will most likely pick the better looking of the two), unless of course, they are absolutely retarded.

You're saying that people are going to be dressed like commoners, and pirates, among other things. I'm saying yeah, they will, but when it comes down to actually fighting, if that gear doesn't give them good overall stats (AF/Abilities/Stat+'s/Absorb) they won't wear it, unless, again, they are completely retarded.

Did you even bother reading my post, or did you just skim through it?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
They won't. It's going to be 49.99, with 1 free month with purchase, then you have to pay per month after that.

How do I know? I don't, but every other MMO has done that.

BTW; The collectors edition is going to be something liek $89.99 (Based off one of the contests they held estimating the prize value of a collectors edition of WoW at $90)