Wow

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
does any1 actually play wow i mean there is only a couple of spells ur char can do and wouldnt it lag alot?
I think wow isnt gonna b popula

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
WOW Forum plz.

Personaly Idont like WOW, and I think the game is going to blow huge chunkcs out the ass.

But thats jsut me, some ppl are having fun on the beta.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
HOly poo poo worng forum, and WoW is not as good compared to what EQ2 is gonna be. Still good for warcraft fans though, and thats what blizzard is trying to do. Have ENOUGH addictivness so the dedicated warcraft fans play it.

CrazyAssThing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol @ 70percent =P

I've wanted to play EQ a lot... but the dang credit card... my mom is already paying for my runescape membership ^_^, and besides... Everyone says EQ is highly addictive and to stay away from it... but do gamers listen? No... so I might try it out :D

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Above_70Percent
HOly poo poo worng forum, and WoW is not as good compared to what EQ2 is gonna be. Still good for warcraft fans though, and thats what blizzard is trying to do. Have ENOUGH addictivness so the dedicated warcraft fans play it.
What?

Most beta testers I have heard from and Gamespot all say the game is great.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by CrazyAssThing
paying for my runescape membership
Why would anyone pay for runescape?

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol runescape a cheap assed s**t game

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop going OT, next person who talks about runescape will not be happy..

Anyways, WoW has a lot of spells, I don't know WHAT you are talking about. There are tons of quests that will be available, and more will be added in patches. The character customization is very diverse, and the races actually fight eachother. You can raid towns too. The cracked beta lags, but that's because it's cheap and stupid. The real WoW beta is not laggy, and there are a lot of people playing it. When the real game comes out, it's gonna sell quickly. A lot of people will play it.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it still sounds stupid and what about the lagging wont that stop you having fun?

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"the character customization is very diverse"

I think not.
I think you have no freaking clue what you're talking about.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not when first creating the character. If you're going for the most basic of apperances, then, yes, but otherwise, no.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Andrew
Stop going OT, next person who talks about runescape will not be happy..
I was implying that he's going to pay for RS, which is like 10 a month, (right?) instead of paying for WoW...Chill man, also, the char creation isnt very diverese, but the customization is up there...Although no more than games like DAOC or EQ...

CoH still has the most indepth character customization

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I agree. Could you even change the body size (not height, but like weight) of the chars you created? I don't really remember, it's been a while

I remember that there was just a buncha faces and a buncha colors...that was about it...

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Character creation is very different from character customization. I believe you're talkign about creation. Customization is diverse. Or rather will be, once talents/hero classes are in.

Character looks are diverse through a level of clothing/armor customization heretofore unseen in most other games. I'm talking Morrowind level diversity. You could dress up as anything from a pirate, complete with non-combatant parrot pet, to a clothing set that would make you indestinguishable from the common civilians, were it not for the name floating above your head.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. WoW has a lot of different items and armor and all the fun stuff. They will keep adding more stuff to the game, and your characters can look really cool. Why would you care how your face looks if you have a huge dark helm over your head? Do you care how fat you are when you will have layers of armor of your body? Yeah.. maybe when you first start out because you don't have much armor, but as the game progresses you will forget about how you luck and play for all the quests.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The armor isn't going to add to your characters build, it's just a mask applied to your base character. Also, the whole cloths thing is more or less the 4 or 5 basic types of armor, Cloth, Leather, Reinforces, Scale, Plate. There isn't going to be as much diversity in it as say...CoH, or even Shadowbane.

And if you are a meleeist, and you want to wear cloth armor because it looks cooler when you're out with a party killing shit, you don't deserve to play this game.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What's wrong with those basic types when you have dozens of different styles within each type?

No game on the market currently has the kind of customization of CoH.

Did you read my previous post? It really doesn't look like it. Do your research before making assumptions. There are non combatitive pets that can be anything from (possibly) a zergling (special promotional thing) to a frog to a drake.