World of Starcraft?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I think it would be a good idea. Even though it is very unlikely that it will happen. I can imagine stuff. You choose you're race, choose your unit. And train with other online players. A little similar to Starcraft: Ghost.

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol world of starcraft? youll hav kerrigans working in the mine fields and going into vespene gas buildings and there r stronger kerrigans...

maybe for zerg or protoss but not terran

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Wouldn't you want the whole SC to be an rpg? They're already making and fps. RPG! RPG!
I would want to take on the role of a unit other than Nova:p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Terran hella yea Gun Guns Guns :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Guess what I would be, and you win the Mr. Obvious prize :D

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Terran Civilian:D

It would probably take about 4 years to make this game. Considering how long it takes to make WoW. If they were to let you be able to choose almost any unit from the 3/4/5 races, it'd probably just take 2 years to balance everything.

Or maybe, instead of WoS, make the next SC be like Diablo! OMG, too many ideas comming up. I'm 1337:cool:

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Side Scrollers sucks, i cant see a marene jumping up and down shooting at 2 diff location, forward and back

Reaction score
And some side scrollers kick. Have you played Duke Nukem?

Starcraft like Diablo? Nah, the Diablo engine is really only good for a middle ages type RPG. I don't think it would take the future stuff very well.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
u can try wos, but i doubt it'll work

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
i think i world of starcraft would kick..i'd sign up for ghost or a interceptor (o think it would be fun to fly around and dodge your other automated friends :)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
It would prove for some very interesting gameplay.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
well for the spawn brood topic there could be like a system, if you get hit you can tap a key (say spacebar) to fight for your life against the broodlings, it would be fairly ez unless you want it to be hard, and queen use could be extreamly limited or something like that

H

Hell Bovine

What the hel-heck...y wouldnt RPG Free Play Starcraft (D2 Style) work? It would be a lot different, but it wouldnt be bad by any means... imagine it...cows being replaced by...probes... and as for WoS (funny we've made a Acronym for a game that doesnt exist and isnt as far as i know going to :rollie ) But, as far as a d2 style game i think it would be awesome...find urself a Flamethrower off of a Infested Firebat lurking in the...blood moor wing of the ship(d2 vets will get that). The point is, i like to see my own typing...so...

But tell me why it wouldnt be a good idea lol...

Btw where the hell would u use this emoticon? :yum

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
K0r34n Jja Shik said:
how bout make diablo like starcraft/warcraft, while making starcraft like.. mega man.
Great idea jjashik, I really do love that idea, no sarcasms involved. really I am.

I think tehre should be Diablo versionof war3/sc

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
WoW came along because WarCraft had THREE bestselling titles. We'll have to wait awhile before we see a WoS coming along ;)