World of Starcraft?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sakuhta said:
WoW came along because WarCraft had THREE bestselling titles. We'll have to wait awhile before we see a WoS coming along ;)
Didnt they start making WoW in like '97?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
They started advertising for it in 98 With Starcraft:Broodwar. Some little thing "Diablo II comming soon, Warcraft III comming soon, World Of Warcraft Comming Soon"

Damn, thats like 6 years

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
They do need more information on the worlds and the like. It's very limited and they have yet to make the successful sequel.

zerg_slayer(IC)

Member!
Reaction score
i look at it this way its taking them how long to make sc2 du u relly want to wait 4 world of starcraft that is like 20 man no frickin way

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lwek said:
I think it would be a good idea. Even though it is very unlikely that it will happen. I can imagine stuff. You choose you're race, choose your unit. And train with other online players. A little similar to Starcraft: Ghost.
Similar! But I don't think that it would work, for a few reasons. They already have World of WarCraft to contend with, and making another leap from the RTS Genre might anger hardcore StarCraft Fans! Most of them want to see, if anything, StarCraft 2, you know? I know a few people who would be mad at Blizzard for delaying another RTS Installment to the series, (Also known as StarCraft 2!) so I don't think it would work out too well. :doh

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If they made World of Starcraft, it'd have to be started after SC2 was done, or started by a different team after SC2 was already in production. I would love to see WoS made, but not if it affects the release of SC2 at all.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
That is the worst Idea ever. A world of starcraft would be really hard to manage...what would you be...a marine? A general? It would be close to impossible to make it realistic.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well there actually is a World of Starcraft already, and it's very detailed and in-depth. It really is beautiful. The thing is, it's a MUD, which turns some people off. I'll find the link for the thread I made about it.

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=91184