Wolverine: An X-Men Origins film

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Deadpool! That'll be my only reason for seeing this movie. And Deadpool's comic series previews are out, too! HUZZAH!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No the Magneto Movie was supposed to be an origin movie also. It is probably going to be called X-Men Origins: Magneto, and will centre on the beginning of this life.

There are also plans to do an X-Men First Class, which if you don't know the comic, would be about the original group of X-men (Cyclopes, Jean, Beast, Angel, iceman) although with the way they made the stupid X-men movies, that would be changed.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I will happily watch any movie with Ryan Reynolds. Iffy on the super hero part because I'm kind of tired of super hero movies. They're starting to be a dime a dozen.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I will happily watch any movie with Ryan Reynolds. Iffy on the super hero part because I'm kind of tired of super hero movies. They're starting to be a dime a dozen.
Super Hero is a broad term.

Ryan Reynolds is supposed to be Deadpool who is a mercenary. A super mercenary if you will.

The movie will focus on Team X, which is *supposed* to be a CIA black ops team, minus Gambit who seems to have been thrown in for all the fanboys.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I didn't see Reynolds in the actual trailer or anyone that looks like Deadpool (as far as I know.) Are you guys sure he's in it? I see he's casted for it in IMDB, but kinda strange that he wouldn't be shown.. That and IMDB isn't very reliable.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
a magneto movie would fail. i don't think magneto have many fans and followers. Why make a magneto film if they can just make xmen 4. magneto still got his power back at the end of xmen 3.
I thought this too. When I read more on Magneto, his back story seems pretty good. This line from Wikipedia was neat:

"His role in comics have varied from supervillain to anti-hero to even hero."

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ah so xmen origin is not only for wolverine. so there will be xmen origins:cyclops etc in the future. i think that won't work, im sure most origins will not do good in the box office because some xmen are not as popular as wolverine even for casual comics fan.

wolverine by far is the only one legit enough to succeed with a solo movie. who would watch xmen origins:rogue, anne pacquin hopeless romantic early teenage years life.

if magneto will return in xmen 4, im expecting to see the better good side in him as he will also die in this movie. Apocalypse or minister should be in it. it just sucks that they killed most of the main characters. Anyway realistic comic adaptation seems good so that it won't be exaggerated and complex.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
I didn't see Reynolds in the actual trailer or anyone that looks like Deadpool (as far as I know.) Are you guys sure he's in it? I see he's casted for it in IMDB, but kinda strange that he wouldn't be shown.. That and IMDB isn't very reliable.
he was the guy wearing the red gi suit twirling the staff

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There wasn't enough Deadpool in the trailer. I'm disappointed.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Can I get a time spot? Still not seeing him. Is he wearing his mask?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They better ****ing disfigure him soon! Otherwise his pretty appearance will bother me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Like I said elsewhere, Deadpool fails on a movie because the actor needs to show his face. A Deadpool on a screen with an actors face running around is stupid.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Well, he did get disfigured as a result of the Weapon X program, so maybe that's just him before it?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hopefully it happens ten minutes into the movie, or else I'll be upset.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i swear ive seen deadpool before. he is in the xmen universe after all i thought he was in gi joe or something.

i think deadpool is gay.

Coppertone Deadpool by ~quietcove on deviantART

wow, wolverine jumping towards the chooper was badass. did he jump or got blown away? anyway finally wolverine showing something extreme in the movies. Wolverine actions on the previous xmen movies just seems lacking and too human like.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
You don't even know a thing about him and you think he's gay?

Awesome.