Wolverine: An X-Men Origins film

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
just having deapool in there hightens my hope that we will see a dead pool movie. Probably wont be for a while though. They'll probably do a gambit movie long before dp. still, sounds like its gonna be a badass movie.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Actually, Ryan Renolds was at Comic-Con the first day, and said "just wait, something big's gonna happen with me and a comic book character a lot sooner than you think. my own movie big" to one of the reports at AICN. But it was redacted by Fox studios. =/

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I love the way Blob looks. So glad they didn't just go with a fat guy, and they went with a blobass mofog but still beef.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
because he's good at getting his ass kicked
Until ****ty writers got a hold of him, or Bryan singer made a really bad movie with him in it, Sabertooth was awesome. Not once had Wolverine beaten him in a fight, and Sabertooth would track down wolverine every year on his birthday and mutilate and come close to killing him for the pure joy of doing so. Sabertooth is badass.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I do wanna see how Ryan Renolds does the whole normal assassin to crazy super****ing nutty guy.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i dunno, i doubt we'll even see him don the full costume or the cancer burns as that might be best saved for a film about him(its not so crazy, thats what the F4 people claimed when they didnt show big nasty as he is known for)

this will definitly be a badass movie

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Is there any real need for Gambit anyways? Didn't he only have something to do with Wolverine until the X-Men? I always thought he had nothing to do with Weapon X, or Wolverines origin.

They show Wolverine as a child with his bone claws. Curious. I really hope they don't start from there, because then they have like 200 years of history to cover. Him becoming a samurai, WWI, WWII, etc. Which they wont do, of course. Hopefully it's just a flashback.

I'm most looking forward to see how Ryan Reynolds does Deadpool after he's disfigured and wears the mask. Also keen to see how Liev Schreiber does Sabretooth, i'll be very surprised if he pulls Sabretooth off for me.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i didn't think so either. they did a lot of things different in the movies

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Is there any real need for Gambit anyways? Didn't he only have something to do with Wolverine until the X-Men? I always thought he had nothing to do with Weapon X, or Wolverines origin.

They show Wolverine as a child with his bone claws. Curious. I really hope they don't start from there, because then they have like 200 years of history to cover. Him becoming a samurai, WWI, WWII, etc. Which they wont do, of course. Hopefully it's just a flashback.

I'm most looking forward to see how Ryan Reynolds does Deadpool after he's disfigured and wears the mask. Also keen to see how Liev Schreiber does Sabretooth, i'll be very surprised if he pulls Sabretooth off for me.
Sabertooth and Gambit have history. Not so much wolverine

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
wow the movie looks cool... I can't wait till it's being shown here :D

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
gambo!

i thought this film would be just a low budget version of the xmen films and it be well ordinary. im dead wrong, the trailer alone looks great and its a must see movie. finally more stunt from wolverine.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Based on what IMDB is showing me, they did pretty well actor wise. I'm happy for that...can't wait to see this. I read somewhere that Magneto's movie wasn't going to come out though. :eek:

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
a magneto movie would fail. i don't think magneto have many fans and followers. Why make a magneto film if they can just make xmen 4. magneto still got his power back at the end of xmen 3.