Wht do u think of a diablo 3 coming out

do u think diablo 3 is coming out?

• Total voters

insane hammers

Member!
Reaction score
i think it might but ive heard so many rumors that i couldnt tell u if i know for sure. just take the post or reply and tell me wht u think . :confused:

hoffman58

Member!
Reaction score
it porbably wont there just gunna keep moding world of war craft and if it dose come out it will b a stupid ass mmorpg or a rts rofl
and chrage is 20 bucks a month wich means well im not buying

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, don't "You just don't know" and "Maybe, we'll have to wait to find out" mean the same thing?

Pat420

Member!
Reaction score
if diablo3 comes out it will ruin diablo2... i hope it doesent come out

Tiznit

Member!
Reaction score
I chose you just dont know since maybe had more votes lol
but ya, id love a d3 if they made it...but the chances arent good so id rather not get my hopes up for a D3.

d2_masta_

Reaction score
We'll have to see about D3 comin out. We can just check blizzard.com every while to see if they are doing it. Right now they are doing Starcraft:Ghost so I would say they will work on it after it comes out.

raver_lost

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i personally would love to see a diablo 3 come out. i just hope they put some time and effort into it and actually make a GOOD worthwhile game and not just rush diablo 3 out just to make money...

hoffman58

Member!
Reaction score
new expansion set 4 diablo 2
just add 2 or 3 new chars sum new items that dont suck make ladder automaticaly in with the game and have a duel ladder and b able to permantly ignore sum1

Reaction score
I dont know,sounds like a bunch of rumors to me. If diablo 3 did come out its not gonna happen in this lifetime,theyre too busy with that damn warcraft series to give a crap about Diablo.

Willund

Member!
Reaction score
Every time I play diab I enter the chatroom and look at the number of ppl currently using LOD on b.net, and its a good 25k any weekday and 50k on the weekends. That is too much interest for Blizz to ignore. Not to mention the 250k ppl using b.net in general - which shows ppl are still interested in playing games on b.net period. People would try any new game that Blizz put out just for the massive multiplayer-ness of it, and Blizz would certainly be reaping in the $ that would more than recover the development and production costs, and the board of directors of any company would tell you a wise investment is something that they could make even 5$ on. Additionally, the retail prices have not gone down - Diab & LOD are still @ $19.99 and the battlechest is still @ $39.99 - they are still making enough money for them to keep it at full price. I think this alone is enough evidence that we can count on it coming out. Gamespy reports the release date is 12/?/06.

Zombaluigi

Reaction score
raver_lost said:
i personally would love to see a diablo 3 come out. i just hope they put some time and effort into it and actually make a GOOD worthwhile game and not just rush diablo 3 out just to make money...
You don't know blizzard very well do you? Have you ever heard of Blizzard rushing a game? Cause i haven't. Look at Starcraft: Ghost, they have been pushing the release date back for that for like years. They are bloody perfectionist and sometimes it can be freaking annoying.

As for D3, it might come out, it might not. There is a good chance it might, but Blizzard most likely has to put a lot of effort into WoW, running a MMORPG isn't that easy. I do hope D3 does come out cause i'd play it. But who knows, they might come out with a diffrent game with a different storyline but the same style of gameplay, i'd play that too. No one knows until Blizzard says something about it.

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
i defintely believe there will be a diablo 3 due to the fact that blizzard has already started to develope the game. there going to be coming out with all these new things at once like the starcraft ghost and all that jazz.

orchunter13

Reaction score
it will definatley come out eventually. i think right now tho even if there is a d3 project, its very small. mostly because of the fact that even tho there may be 5ok people on battle.net, there are 5 million WoW customers worldwide. i think maybe once they find out that starcraft ghost is going to suck, and WoW dies down just a tad, they can really start in on d3. but on the other hand the expansion coming out for WoW could just make it worse. and massively multiplayer games are pretty damn cool if you ask me so diablo 3 might be a good canidate if done right. maybe not so cartoony like WoW.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
World of Warcraft will never "Die down" until WoW2 comes out. Just like Everquest

orchunter13

Reaction score
iMike said:
World of Warcraft will never "Die down" until WoW2 comes out. Just like Everquest
every game dies down. and blizz isnt gonna stop all of its other game lines and go with just WoW. theyve made an expansion for world of warcraft waiting to be released. so a WoW2 isnt in the near future

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I never said WoW2 was close. Nor did I say they would stop production on all other games. I'm saying that the fanbase doesn't just die down, expecially since it's been over a year since the release, and it's showing no sign of retard.

It's the same with Everquest. There are still quite a few million people that still play the game thats been out for 10 years now. Some went over to EQ2, but quickly went back.

Fei_Rushes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.helbreathusa.com
well, aside from the current difference in opinion, I would hope D3 comes out and they make a way to import characters from D2/LoD. That would be pretty damn good or just make a whole new batch of charaters and 86 the old ones. A totally re-vamped Diablo. I would expect a good $50-69 for the game.

killaklown

Member!
Reaction score
itll come out, why would they not make it? One of the biggest games made. thats like halo 3 not coming out, they can make a ton of money off of it, so why would they not make it?