Wht do u think of a diablo 3 coming out

do u think diablo 3 is coming out?

• Total voters

killaklown

Member!
Reaction score
Cellar Door said:
I never said WoW2 was close. Nor did I say they would stop production on all other games. I'm saying that the fanbase doesn't just die down, expecially since it's been over a year since the release, and it's showing no sign of retard.

It's the same with Everquest. There are still quite a few million people that still play the game thats been out for 10 years now. Some went over to EQ2, but quickly went back.
u dont know much..

wow2 would never come, there may be more expansions, but there would never be another wow game by itself.

And all games die, there may be sequels, or people move on to other games, but you can never say that the same game will be played just as much in 5, 10, 40 years.

killaklown

Member!
Reaction score
orchunter13 said:
it will definatley come out eventually. i think right now tho even if there is a d3 project, its very small. mostly because of the fact that even tho there may be 5ok people on battle.net, there are 5 million WoW customers worldwide. i think maybe once they find out that starcraft ghost is going to suck, and WoW dies down just a tad, they can really start in on d3. but on the other hand the expansion coming out for WoW could just make it worse. and massively multiplayer games are pretty damn cool if you ask me so diablo 3 might be a good canidate if done right. maybe not so cartoony like WoW.
wow is cartoony? u've been smoking something?

How can the expansion make wow worse? they dont have to buy it if they dont want to.

i can bet you that d3 was in the works after d2 was released. Like halo 2, it was in the works right after halo was released and then was announced after a couple years.

I say d3 will come out winter 2006 - summer 2007

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
killaklown said:
u dont know much..

wow2 would never come, there may be more expansions, but there would never be another wow game by itself.

And all games die, there may be sequels, or people move on to other games, but you can never say that the same game will be played just as much in 5, 10, 40 years.

I know a lot more about these kinds of things than you do, by from what you've said.

WoW 2 will come eventually if they feel a need to make it. It's the same as EQ2. They felt it time to (basically) retire everquest because its over a decade old. They then released EQ2. Blizzard will do the same thing, it's only logical.

And I said that WoW would die out only if WoW2 comes out. Which is true. Some people will weign to other games, or leave all together, but it will never die out completely for years on end.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
well i am hoping that it dose come out!
do u know what the game is based on thou. all i heard about the game is something to do with diablo and baal's soulstones?

L

Laharl

If it comes out all the kiddies that ruined d2 will move to d3, and the people who are serious about it will be able to pick up the pieces, start gain.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
when diablo 3 comes out it better be much harder then hardcore uber trist