Whos the best human player

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who is the best human player?? out everyone who looks in this thread who is the best human player and lets here your strategy that makes you the best.:madatu

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nobody won't post his winning strat, and nobody won't exactly copy it and make it usable, as for the best human player i dunno which one is da best.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't play as human, I am probably the best Ud player here. You can debate that if you wish. :D

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aragorn, How shy of you :). Let's debate who's the best HU player i type myself 4 this place :p. Let the debate begin.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I place myself as the worst human player, because I never play as them.

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nope Aragorn, I doubt that u are da worst. U have a large xp in war3, and probably u could lose urself while playing humans, but u sure would play a lot better than a newb ;)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krasi
Nope Aragorn, I doubt that u are da worst. U have a large xp in war3, and probably u could lose urself while playing humans, but u sure would play a lot better than a newb ;)
I AM a good player.

I am NOT familiar with most human build orders and strats.

I would do ok against most players, but I wouldn't be as good as a hardcore HU player. It would take me a while to learn the build orders and strategies. As a player (micro, macro) I would do good, but in formulating strategies I don't think I would do quite as good.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Haha! I'm the worst fool! >.>'

Being a human player is not about having a winning strategy. It's about having diversity and being able to quickly bend to counter your opponent assumign you keep a steady scouting on them.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You can't win with a build order that you come up with on the spot. Strategies are still important. How you adapt the strategy to suit your situation is what wins and loses games. If you don't have a strategy to begin with, you can't adapt anyways. ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not exactly the same but it's my older

Starting....

1.Send 2 peasants to the gold mine.
2.With the3 ,1 to build altar ,1 to build farm and 1 for barracks
3.Make 2 peasants from the Hall while building with the others.

When the buildings are ready...

4.Send 6 for gold and 2 for wood,or 5 for gold and 3 for wood
5.Make your 1st hero ,3 footmen till you reach 18 food.
6.Build another farm.
7.Build another Barracks.Make more footmen,you must have at least 7 and upgrade from barracks.Build Arcane Vault.
8.Build Blacksmith.Now build 2-3 peasants and 2 farms.
9.Make some riflemen and upgrade from blacksmith.
10.Upgrade to keep ,make 1-2 peasants more and 2 more farms.
11.Make another hero and Arcane Sanctuum.Use priests or sorceress,what magic you think will counter your opponent(s).
Make 3-4 spellbreakers.
12.Upgrade some of the blacksmith,including the 'black powder'after having Castle.
13.Make Workshop and 1-2 mortars.You can make Griffin Aviary here and make some Dragon Hawks.
14.Upgrade to Castle.You can use tanks or start with air:
15.Build 2 Griffin Aviaries and start making gryphon riders.
(or for ground start making knights).
The rest(Establishing another base or the air\ground strategy) is your decision but this will prevent rushes and a relatively good strategy for developing.

HEROES

All must depend on your opponent.

Against all undead heroes use a Paladin or Blood Mage.The Paladin has better chance to make the strategy good as you can heal your footmen in the beginning and dont lose them.Use mountain king as second.

Against nightelf heroes,use Mountain King(versus Demon Hunter) or Blood Mage(vs Warden,Keeper of the grove,Priestess of the Moon), as first.Archmage is good only if you rush.For second hero use Blood Mage again or Paladin.

Against Orc use only Mountain King ,the rest aren't so good as they have strong heroes.Paladin would be good for second.

Against Human use any of the 3 heroes except Palaidn.All have useful magics and it all depends on your opponent for your hero.

CREEPS

Nothing so much to say but something tricky:

If you have many riflemen ,no neutral can oppose you,which is good for the beginning.Later you can kill using all ,including air .

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok this is about the best Human player not about the damn stratagies. so who is the best Human player????

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well.....my record blows but i bet i can beat anyone in this thread as humans yes im talking to you darkmage (plz dont hurt me !) ya see ppl often see ur record as a way to see how good u r but i could care less if my chance to win was 1% all it matters is if ur having fun. i beat everyone in my clan (pre-aragorn and pan) and they have records that are 50x better than mine. the main prob is that i have 56k so i can only play on weekends plus that fire in california took out the power for my internet. (yes i live in california and i play on east u got a probwith that)

o and mage id send 3 to gold and have2 get altar/barracks and que 1 to make farm next. i find that u get more gold thisway. otherwise id have to ask u if u stole my strat (jk).

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
pre-aragorn
I don't recall you ever beating me...unless it was a game with pan and me (together). I am fairly sure that I still haven't played against you Mr. Phucker. ;)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

i beat everyone in my clan (pre-aragorn and pan)
Air-uh-gorn! Pre means before..So 'I bet everyone in my clan (Before-Aragorn and pan)' That would kinda make referance as to before you two joined, maybe..

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Well if he meant it that way.... ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive never played vs you noob_phucker and if Im to make a record than I say GO to a game with you.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm in this thread now, and my record isn't the best, but don't make me force you to live up to you saying you can beat anyone in here as human. I'll gladly take you on, with your map choice in a Hu vs. Hu matchup. Hu vs. Hu is always the most interesting. :) Mainly this is because Spell Breakers break( what a pun! ) the generic Sorceress out of your decisions, and force you to rush and get a level 3 Elemental. Most Hu vs Hu I've seen pit Knight/Foot/SB/Priest vs. Knight/Foot/SB/Priest, because going Gryphon is suicide, going Sorc is suicide, and SB > Dual AOE. Human generic vs. Orc/NE/UD is countered by easily accessed human units.

And for the top USEast Human players, here you go. Tazz (Zzat), Genji, Uc-, Richman (Nrichman2, Namhcir), Ices, Huhu, and I know I'm missing some, but these are the prime.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well.. hum v hum isnt my strongest game i fail but in case with hum v undead -come to try

About the spellbreakers,i use them when i use flame strike BM you know immune to magic

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A month later i could compete 4 the best HU player here but i started playing UD and i kinda forgot HU :(