Whos the best human player

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And what if he's really stronger than me?How will this affect to all i said in the upper posts?I will become wordless :)

Ah erm..well.. maybe...umm i dont know

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If I keep it up with my human account I could possibly be the best human player here, Also I have never gave out my real stratigy for humans and NE.I think I never will.I know I am the best NE player.Best Human,show me your account lets see.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Nah..Anyone that just pops in to insult us then leave after a challenge..Probably isn't very good.

..And..Haha..You say your the best NE player, etc..Then you say
'show me your account and lets see'

Well..Just so you know just because someone has alot of wins with a race doesn't make them the best. The only way to determine who's better is a knock-out drag-out game not an account comparison.

GreyhoundZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
account is a good proff that ur a good player

but battle-ling him is better

but the problem is when the guy u 1v1 lose
he may say that "im not in the mood"
and other reasons why he lose

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Those are excuses not "reasons". When someone loses, they have lost according to how the game is currently played PERIOD. Even if they did lose the beastmaster, they still LOST.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkKnight
If I keep it up with my human account I could possibly be the best human player here, Also I have never gave out my real stratigy for humans and NE.I think I never will.I know I am the best NE player.Best Human,show me your account lets see.
Thats what i mean.I dont say that Im good i know many who are and dont show off 'Im the best' .Usually newbies tend to say it .The stronger are quiet they hide their skills.

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I guess you can use me as the guy to hate and envey.

I have good idea's but I am a ***hole when I try to say something.

It is true accounts mean everything.If your score sucks than you suck.That is the bare truth no excuses.

If you loose that means someone is better than you and somehow you have to face the facts that "everyone is better than someone."

Sure you may have good stratigy's but do you use them right?

Maybe you guys should just have clan tourneys thats what other clans do they have custom game tourneys and they have bragging rights.Example your clan should have a tourney and whoever thinks there good enough make a 1 vs 1 in private invite reffers and have alot of matches,almost like tourneys but in the do it yourself style.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I have good strategys. I was 15-0 with orcs, but i knew better than to brag. Sure enough, 10 games later and im 17-8. So, score means nothing. Percentage means nothing. Its like football, "any given sunday" and such. If you make mistakes anyone can beat you.

btw, none of MY strategys involves bm/naga abuse. I use racial heros :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Bragging is immature and thinking that accounts mean anything is immature also. I would never envy you Dark Knight. ;)

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i can say one thing is that the record doesn't mean jack. The only way to tell if someone is the best Human player it to have one big tourny with all the Human players, and see who would win out of them all. There would be no excuses and only losers. And in the end who ever wins is the best Human player and thats all there is to it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Bragging is immature and thinking that accounts mean anything is immature also. I would never envy you Dark Knight.
Exactly Aragorn.People who have less battles doesnt mean that are noobs.I have seen people just starting battlenet and making surprisingly good games.Because when you see a lvl 1 or 2 or 3 you think 'Oh damned Im playing with a noob' but it doesnt turn out to be so.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by wafle13
Well i can say one thing is that the record doesn't mean jack. The only way to tell if someone is the best Human player it to have one big tourny with all the Human players, and see who would win out of them all. There would be no excuses and only losers. And in the end who ever wins is the best Human player and thats all there is to it.
Yep, this is the only way to tell.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You know sometimes we have bad days,no luck so its not enough one casual battle in 1v1.I say 2 or 3 are enough to see who is better than who

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why don't Battleforums have a big clan touney.
Other clans have them and there fun to watch and play.
Could you set something up like that forum leaders,BIG clan tourney???

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats what i expect to be made but everything is just words.We never have the opportunity to be all online and the tourney fails.Im going to orgainzie a tournament before Xmas like 20th

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
isnt this best human player?
here we are talking bout orcs and bm but we still havent chosen best human player. i suggest we nominate either darkmage, kaladris, or myself to that thread that icedevil started about awards.

btw u cant spell newb without NE (thanx aragorn for that great joke)

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well we all need to see you three play then we can see who is the best human player. So when those three players are ready to go against eachother then thats when the battle between you three will happen. Or like i said before we could just have one big tourny and see who is the best out of everyone. But whatever way you guys want to do it is cool with me.

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So are we going to see who is the best Human playa or we just going to not do anything about it?? And let people think they are the best when they really are not.

GreyhoundZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
like what aragorn use to tell me DONT DOUBLE POST

anyway im confused what do u mean by whos the best human player
is it in the whole world of battle.net or inside battleforums

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can double post if i want to this is my thread and I mean out of like the whole world.. Or would you guys rather it be just out of forums?? Plus no one was answering it to begin with so thats why I double posted.