Whos the best human player

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You have played against Fear? That must have been interesting.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Not really. A 3v3 tourny prelim game that lasted about 5 minutes... I think he had about 2 footmen and an AM at the end so I didnt exactly get to judge his skills or anything

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
That is still pretty cool though... :D

I would love to play against Bei, even though he would completely kill me.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
He didn't. He just played him because the Random Matchup gave him it. It was a tourney so everyone was on even ground.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Oh ya, I know. It is the only way pro players like them can make a living. They also probably have part-time jobs too.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yah like at mcdonalds cuz they obviously have waaaaaay too much time on ur hands. i say everyone that has more than 600 wins has got to go outside more. especially those that have exactly 2092 posts on battle forums :D

GreyhoundZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in tourney is it like

when u win it adds to ur wins and vice versa to loses

and is there no lvl in tourney just like u said noob_phucker and aragorn7

so theres a slight possibility that u will fight the top players of b.net

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
yah like at mcdonalds cuz they obviously have waaaaaay too much time on ur hands. i say everyone that has more than 600 wins has got to go outside more. especially those that have exactly 2092 posts on battle forums :D
I don't know what you are talking about.

On Topic!

I definitely am NOT the best human player. I really can only play UD efficiently.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You're good Aragorn and you dont show off.I like that but dont think you're the best ud player in Bfs.Although Pan isnt here his place remains the best

BlueHaze

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hahaha

Foolish ones, is it not obvious that I am the best human player, within the game I go by many names, BlueHazePro, 13lueHaze, and BlueHaze (current). But I can assure you if you dare attempt to face me while I am Human you will feel horrible relentless pain

I am not dumb enough to post my strat here, if you want to know fight me and save the replay,

God I wanna play WoW

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
dude u have a strat?
well that means u cant possibly be good as u say cuz once u hit higher lvls ul see that u want to adapt ur game plan to suit the battle. lets say my strat is knights and priest and they come in with a couple of chims. GAME OVER. u should always try new things so u can learn from ur mistakes. i for one thought that mass hawks would beat mass wyvs but i was wrong. i then chose to replace hawks with tanks but then they had too little air for the tanx to be useful. the only strat i can recommend is to tech early (provided u have at least 7 footies) and to scout every 6 minutes be it with a gyro or a militia.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlueHaze
Foolish ones, is it not obvious that I am the best human player, within the game I go by many names, BlueHazePro, 13lueHaze, and BlueHaze (current). But I can assure you if you dare attempt to face me while I am Human you will feel horrible relentless pain

I am not dumb enough to post my strat here, if you want to know fight me and save the replay,

God I wanna play WoW

So you want me to try you?What's your lvl let me say it in the same way like you:

You will feel the power of the Mage Master .Do you really want to face the Dark.

Human v Human

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hehe thats good noob_phucker.I like that:)

That noob claims that he's good but Im not of that sort of ppl who show off or say something stupid like 'Im the best'.Because I dont think Im the best maybe Kaldaris is stronger I dont know..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I just thought of something we should do..!! OMMGGG! We should put dog shit in a paper bag..Light it..And put in on Haze's door step!!

Yeah, well..Funny he hasn't posted since..I bet Mage could Magehandle the S.O.B.. I think you should track him down on bnet and challenge him!