Who's The Best Harasser?

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ummmm... you can upgrade militia's damage and armour in the blacksmith. Please research before speaking. KK THX GG.

grAndpA_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Worst race to harass with = undead.. they literally have no decent hero for harassment.. Id say the best harasser is death knight but coil sux at lvl 1 so no.

(note: sometimes dreadlord with vamp aura and 3 or 4 ghouls is good but thats not considered a harassment is it?)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, if you hit them in the first few minutes of the game, doesnt matter what you have, it's harassment. I've won a game in 4 minutes with Orc harassment, but I always bring along one grunt at least.

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah they rule because you can lay several of them down real fast. Cheap mana cost and fast cooldown, good for rushing noobs. But playing someone good it might not be very effective.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
FS or blademaster.FS can summon wolves and if your really good can slaughter your enemy badly....i have a replay of this level 17 doing it to me in a tourney...see if i can dig it up.Blademaster does additional damage after windwalk,so thats nice.The demon hunter,and all the AOE heroes also are pretty good.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
AoE can easily be stopped....... so they arent really that good....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Needs to be moved to the discussion forum.