Member!
Reaction score
i think the blood mage, cuz he can kill peasants like mad

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Best is Blademaster with windwalk. Farseer is more effective in the long-term game though.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, if you're like me you need Blademaster, because I use my Blademaster to harass the entire game, not just the very beginning.. if you can kill like 3 peasants from mining every time you strike, you keep them from teching pretty easily. Most of the people I've played don't realize you killed their lumber miners after you do.. it's funny when you go back and there's 1 left to do that.

Btw - Windwalk = GOD at level 3, no heroes can run away fast enough, especially if you throw a speed scroll into the mix. :)

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why throw speed scroll in if yo have level 3 ww? =) The best thing about harrassing is when they're teching. They are left with a decision with canacelling and rebuiling peons or continue on teching with lowered incomes. Personally I like Farseer. Make the dogs, if the enemy micros on your hero just run around your dogs while they take them down =0

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Two boots of speed + level 3 windwalk = Ultimate Hero KIller and harasser

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
yeah BLADEMASTER rules now. I like him bets now. This one guy was sooo dumb. harassed him so bad. I went in and killed ALL his alcoyltes in like 10 sec. He was creeping with all his units while i killed his workers. LOL. I'd personally just leave like 4 ghouls if i were him but what a dumbass.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Well dont get trapped.....wind walk as soon as you see units coming....hide right outside his base until he thinks your gone and he leaves, then go back in and do it again.

Psycho_Path

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Boots dont stack. Any more than 1 pair of boots is just a waste of inventory space. might as well sell em or give to diff hero. Anyways as far as orc goes, ya fs is prolly best, but BM is right there too. I'd say the Human AM is a pretty powerful harasser. I've gotten to lvl 3 in a game i believe just from killing peasents. Ud doesnt really have a harass hero, but NE's Keeper & Warden own for harassing. Overall i'd prolly say fs is best harasser, cuz wolves dont take up much mana & they can kill quite a bit.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I love harrassing noobs... Once I killed a kotg two archers and 4 wisps before both his allies tped in so I ran... lol

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Citric dogs won't kill his units if he micros your hero, at lvl 1 they arent good enough :/

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you saying that two footies couldn't kill units? Footies only do one more damage per hit. And they do extra damage to archers and can quickly kill wisps. The point is either you will have 2 dogs (almost as good as footies) and your hero by the time he either has 3 units or his hero... giving you the advantage.

EDIT: Btw, Paladin isn't AS bad as a hero hararsser as you say it is... and betetr than battle.net says it is =) Divine Shield is very annoying and perfect for protecting your hero while harrasing.

a-day-to-bleed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well out of alll best hero harrasers i have to argue between the blademaster and the keeper, blademaster with ww is just to sweet for harrasment. on the other hand there is the keeper with entangle entangle a worker attack it 1 time and then go for another one.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you are talking about orc its not the unit that does the harass its the person who is using the unit thats harassing you with him if u saee a guy harassing u with a bm and see hes good it doesnt mean u will be find a good quick hero and harass with him ull get better if ur not to good when im orc which i usually am now i either use the bladeaster with windwalk best spell for harassment or the farseer with the spirit wolves i think that they are the best harassers arguably i think the blademaster is one of the best if not the best harasser in the game he can turn invisible when someone is attacking and does extra damgage now its awesome but farseer is good to keeper is good for ne am is good for hu and undead really doesnt have a good harasser its good in team games for hero rush

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mountian king scarys the shit out of me when my hero as low hp.