Who's The Best Harasser?

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't double post let alone triple post. You could easily put those 3 into one big one or use edit... BTW, TC isn't THAT bad at harrassing with war stomp.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you want to spend the 170 gold to revive it, then yeah it's not too bad.. but if the person you're going against knows how to surround then you're ****ed.. even with warstomp.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was up against a fiarly unoragnized human and went in with serpent wards and was able to lay down 5 or 6 of em before i had to run away. i didnt to a whole lot of damage but it sure disrupted him for long enough. i beat him in 10mins.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know that

i was a firm believer in wolve harrassment from the middle of the map for a while then i realized that serpent wards rule!!!

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Last game I played I wanted to try out my panda skills... Well a lot of things that I've talked about happened in this game. The fact that wards do not do well against anyone with micro, and the fact that panda rules! I am hero harrassed by wards, he had a grunt and a hero I had 5 footies, I just killed his wards the second he cast them... then my panda came lol. In the big battles whenever the hero was fighting I drunken hazed and microed him... He was surrounded because he's so slow.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
Don't double post let alone triple post. You could easily put those 3 into one big one or use edit... BTW, TC isn't THAT bad at harrassing with war stomp.

You NEVER use tc to harass never hes slow as hell and if he has low hp ud probably waist ur tp if u dont want him to die shockwave is probably better for harassment anyways warstomp level 1 doesnt stun them for that many seconds bm or fs for harassing and sh too never tc

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It stuns + damages, how can it not help when tryign to be surorunded by units such as ghouls or few footies? Plus the fact that he hits pretty hard so he can take out defenseless peons easily. I said he isnt THAT bad, which means I'd rather take BM and FS over him.

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Because you won't get surrounded by units during a harass :) unless someone decides to attack with his peons unburrowed.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Undead also has tier 1 nerubian towers. they are amazing for fending off hero rushes and harass ment. because they virtualy have no speed to run or attack, letting ur ghouls kill him. that is why FS and wolves are better against UD.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I resent that.....

Against Undead FS is obviously the better choice.

But I can honestly say Militia suck against the FS and wolves.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well Militia men cant do anything they do like 16 damage it was a cool idea just for a joke they really served no purpose except to fend off summons in the beginning but otherwise nithing else.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you think blizzrad sould put in a upgrade to let miltias do more damage........................................

no

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there would be no point in blizzard makeing a upgrade for the militia their only purpose is to harvest and their not going to change that. And more damage still wouldnt do anything unless if they have like the same amount of damage as a mele unit like a footman then you could peon rush now that would be some funny shit.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but i like when mitias die

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah we all like it when they die they make funny noises it looks funny and when they get attacked they say the world famous line "Thats it im dead" the splat their dead.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There arnt any upgrades for militia except for that backpack ability that they now have so they can pick up items. But otherwise the upgrades for footmen and knights dont od anything for militia.