Who's more badass: Kratos or Dante?

Who's the baddest?

• Total voters

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Kratos of God of War, or Dante of Devil May Cry? Who would kick who's ass?

Dante:

Kratos:

My vote goes to Dante. That's just me.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
krtocs all the way. He's wicked evil. No mercy. Killing slut in children and all....danata is cool..but not as grusome and dark is krtos

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Kratos, obviously. I mean, he killed a god. And a warrior god. Like, one who actually knows how to fight. And what a fight he gave in god mode, the bastard.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Kratos, doesnt he become the god of war after he kills aries?

yea, dante would have no chance.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Kratos, obviously. I mean, he killed a god. And a warrior god. Like, one who actually knows how to fight. And what a fight he gave in god mode, the bastard.

you beat god mode!!@!@!@!@!@

omg I bow to you oh nobile caveman

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ares took me more time than the rest of the entire game. The second part, where you've got to defend the family, is just so god damned impossible.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean seriosuly did you beat it....I want to know the back story to the giant...I caounlt imagine beating it on god mode

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, I did. Can't remember it well, because it's been some time already. But I can try to check it out when I return home (only next Friday), if my brother hasn't delete the game out of the card to make space for others. Hope not. Basicly, what shows up is that

[SPOILERS]
If I remember well, the titan dies, and his skeleton is later discovered by a group of nowadays archealogists.
[/SPOILERS]

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh wow...plz do post info on it asap. I lvoe the god of war story line...I hope they make it into a movie

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Dude, so what if Kratos killed a god? Dante pretty much can't die. It's been proven. And Kratos would have one hell of a time trying to kill Dante in Nevan DT. Dante could just fly around him way up high and blast lightning bolts at him. Eventually, Kratos would die. And even if Dante's DT gauge runs out, he can move so fast, with such a huge number of abilities that Kratos would vomit from being dizzy. Once Dante's kicked the crap out of Kratos for long enough, he can DT again and finish the job. Kratos loses.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Kratos has various powers of gods. He also has lighting bolts, he has a splash damage spell (doesn't matter where Dante is, he'll get hurt), and there's the Army of the Dead, who are swift and deadly. Then, of course, there's Medusa's Gaze and there goes Dante's Statue.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
krostos uses mudass gaze to catch danate playing withhimself

*giggles

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well,Dante wins. He's more powerfull then sparda, and sparda took on the armies of hell and won. So what if kratos killed a god, Dante basicly killed the prince of hell in game 1.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
But krtocs can rip a ****ing medusas head off. Danta just...umm eats pizza and shoots stuff......krtos would win fair adn simple get over it

Zerglite

Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
Well,Dante wins. He's more powerfull then sparda, and sparda took on the armies of hell and won. So what if kratos killed a god, Dante basicly killed the prince of hell in game 1.
Kratos becomes a god if i got it right...

and thats only because he found pandoras box ( correct me if im wrong, but without it, its impossible to kill a god. )

Dante = pwned by Kratos

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
Actually, before killing Ares, he was killed, and fought his way back from the Hades. That's the Greek's hell. Without counting he killed everything else in his way to reach the Pandora's Box.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Dude...Dante killed the Devil. All Kratos could do is escape from it. And how would Dante escape Tronga's listed attacks?

Lightning bolts = As Dante is in Nevan DT, his element is in fact Lightning. He's immune.

Splash damage (supposedly gonna hit him wherever he is) = Two words: "Air Trick." When he executes it, he blinks out of existance briefly to appear over the head of his enemy. Kratos tries to pull it off, Dante disappears and brings his sword down on his head.

Army of the Dead = Again...two words. "Holy Water." Dante tends to carry a nice supply of them...and if he whips out even 1, the splash damage done to all of the undead will destroy all of them. Dante takes no damage.

Medusa's Gaze = I doubt a Stone spell would work on him. He's taken so much damage before...I seriously don't think it would kill him. There are so many things he's went through that should have killed anybody...I doubt Kratos could do it.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well considering he became a god now. IF you think about it. BEfore he become god of war or after...becuase if he is a god dante has no chance. He will just grew all huge and stomp dantes cracka ass. plain and simple/

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
J'kar said:
Dude...Dante killed the Devil. All Kratos could do is escape from it. And how would Dante escape Tronga's listed attacks?

Lightning bolts = As Dante is in Nevan DT, his element is in fact Lightning. He's immune.

Splash damage (supposedly gonna hit him wherever he is) = Two words: "Air Trick." When he executes it, he blinks out of existance briefly to appear over the head of his enemy. Kratos tries to pull it off, Dante disappears and brings his sword down on his head.

Army of the Dead = Again...two words. "Holy Water." Dante tends to carry a nice supply of them...and if he whips out even 1, the splash damage done to all of the undead will destroy all of them. Dante takes no damage.

Medusa's Gaze = I doubt a Stone spell would work on him. He's taken so much damage before...I seriously don't think it would kill him. There are so many things he's went through that should have killed anybody...I doubt Kratos could do it.
We could go on along with this. Yes, Dante killed the Devil, which is no god. Kratos killed a god, and became one as well. That means he's powerful, because the usual behaviour of the others gods would be to smite him.

Either way, you try too hard. Your last one was already evasive ;)

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Prince of Persia > them