Who's more badass: Kratos or Dante?

Who's the baddest?

• Total voters

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
iMike said:
I know well about the DMC lore. Trust me, Kratos would win.
I'm sorry, but no. I will gladly say that Kratos is a badass. However, Dante is a badass with style. Not only would Dante run, jump, or fly circles around Mr. Vengeful God, but he'd do it with stylish moves, taunting all the way. It's obvious that Kratos loses his temper a lot, so Dante would win by sheer irritation. And I'm sorry, but the old standbys, Ebony and Ivory, would definitely mean a win. They've taken down gods. Demon-powered semiauto handguns = dead Kratos.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kratos shits all over Dante's emo face.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
J'kar said:
I'm sorry, but no. I will gladly say that Kratos is a badass. However, Dante is a badass with style. Not only would Dante run, jump, or fly circles around Mr. Vengeful God, but he'd do it with stylish moves, taunting all the way. It's obvious that Kratos loses his temper a lot, so Dante would win by sheer irritation. And I'm sorry, but the old standbys, Ebony and Ivory, would definitely mean a win. They've taken down gods. Demon-powered semiauto handguns = dead Kratos.
Have you even played God Of War?

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Is that game good? God of War

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
[Koolaid] said:
Is that game good? God of War
Overrated boring mindless button masher. DMC > God of Bore :ufo

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
No, I can't honestly say that I have. I intend to, as a matter of fact I plan on buying it next payday, but I've analyzed screenshots, movie clips, and all sorts of GoW media to come to my conclusion that Dante > Kratos.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
That's got to be the worst reason to come to any conculsion.

That's like saying that the 02-03 Lakers are worse than the 05-06 lakers because of all the highlights they show from the new season.

Oh wait, you probably don't know much about basketball.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I hate sports and those who immerse their lives in them. That includes basketball, football, soccer, hockey, and just about every other sport I can think of. I don't like them, therefore I do not follow them, therefore no I don't know much about them.

The worst reason to come to a conclusion would be taking every scrap of information I have available to me, weighing them against each other, and judging by what I know come to a conclusion? Please Mr. Almighty iMike, tell me a better way.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I Like Kratos, but Dante is ok. However, I am not really into both those games.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Your information is stacked to one side, making your opinion invalid to an extent.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
My experience is stacked, yes. However, allow me to say officially that I like Kratos, I like Dante. They're both badass. My experience has made me absolutely LOVE Dante. I confess a sort of favoritism. Even factoring that in, I truly believe that Dante would own the hell out of Kratos.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
J'kar said:
My experience is stacked, yes. However, allow me to say officially that I like Kratos, I like Dante. They're both badass. My experience has made me absolutely LOVE Dante. I confess a sort of favoritism. Even factoring that in, I truly believe that Dante would own the hell out of Kratos.
Then go play GoW, and see if it changes your mind. Trust me, it will.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
freak on a leash said:
The dark-prince of persia would so own both of them :)
What the hell are you thinking? Prince of Persia would be pwn. He stands no chance!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
iMike said:
Then go play GoW, and see if it changes your mind. Trust me, it will.
I plan to play it soon. It'll be the second $50 thing I buy. First is an MP3 player. It'll be a little while before I get the money to buy the game.

RunWay

Member!
Reaction score
Dante would own all. Prince of Persia sucks balls. he is the biggest pussy i have ever seen.