What's your girlfriend/boyfriend like?

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Venice_native said:
Yeah, but I figured I'd do without it. Scratch Carly, add Heater. Carly can wait until after Christmas.
Sounds like someone enjoys boasting.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Venice_native said:
You should have seen me on aim. I have the rest 8 months of my life planned out.

he does,and the thing is... it seems like it will all work too

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
glowpole said:
nope...sadly no......frodo a slave

I only get paid with hugs and sex

and I oculdn't be happier ^^
Mix that up with some delivered pizza and you got you a perfect life.

I envy you.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'm at my girlfriend's house right now, staying the weekend. I got another pic to put up now, sometime this week, when I find time. Well, I'm out.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I haven't told anyone but DM until now, but Katie and I mutually ended the pitiful lack of any form of contact that was our official bf/gf relationship a while ago. We're still great friends, and I have been approached by a pretty awesome girl who seems to be pretty into me. She asked me out, and I accepted. Her name is Taelor. This is us:

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Azrael666- said:
I'm at my girlfriend's house right now, staying the weekend. I got another pic to put up now, sometime this week, when I find time. Well, I'm out.
Haha...Haha...

aphextwin

Reaction score
LOL uhh yah i got a boyfriend beside me here, and my digital camera's in my hand, but i cant take a picture now, because im busy posting here :rolleyes

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
DM's girlfriend ims me now and again from this one time I tried to IM me making fun of him. Then she complained to me how she loves to deep throat but her boyfriend doesn't have the nessasary material.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Azrael, sounds like our girlfriends have a bit in common. Mine is also fluent in the art world. It's funny, though, because between the two of us, our skills cover everything in art's realm: I'm an actor, a comedian, and a musician; she's a painter/sketcher, singer, and incredible writer. It's funny... one novel she's writing has an air of Sin City (the movie) in its tone and style (several stories all bumping into eachother, same time frame (but set in San Francisco), and same dark tone), although she has never seen the movie or read the graphic novels. In outward appearance, she's about my height. She's got blue-green eyes that percievably match the ocean's color in depth and complexity. She would have dark hair, but she shaves her head bald. Beautifully done, and it only makes her that much better of a swimmer. She's from the San Francisco area, so she always seems kind of out of place up here in Hickville. She speaks English with an expertise that only few can boast. She can also speak a bit of Russian and a few tidbits of other languages. She's got a sophisticated personality and sense of humor--like myself, of course--so we get along really well. We're getting our own place soon. Actually, we're moving out of the college dorms with a couple friends and into our own house/apartment.

Oh, and she seems to think I'm a god in bed. Why, I don't know, but I really wish she'd let me rest sometimes. I mean, honestly... I've got class at 9:00 every weekday morning.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Master_America said:
Azrael, sounds like our girlfriends have a bit in common. Mine is also fluent in the art world. It's funny, though, because between the two of us, our skills cover everything in art's realm: I'm an actor, a comedian, and a musician; she's a painter/sketcher, singer, and incredible writer. It's funny... one novel she's writing has an air of Sin City (the movie) in its tone and style (several stories all bumping into eachother, same time frame (but set in San Francisco), and same dark tone), although she has never seen the movie or read the graphic novels. In outward appearance, she's about my height. She's got blue-green eyes that percievably match the ocean's color in depth and complexity. She would have dark hair, but she shaves her head bald. Beautifully done, and it only makes her that much better of a swimmer. She's from the San Francisco area, so she always seems kind of out of place up here in Hickville. She speaks English with an expertise that only few can boast. She can also speak a bit of Russian and a few tidbits of other languages. She's got a sophisticated personality and sense of humor--like myself, of course--so we get along really well. We're getting our own place soon. Actually, we're moving out of the college dorms with a couple friends and into our own house/apartment.

Oh, and she seems to think I'm a god in bed. Why, I don't know, but I really wish she'd let me rest sometimes. I mean, honestly... I've got class at 9:00 every weekday morning.

Sounds Great except one thing.... she is bald.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Kay, I'm back. The reason I was on at all before was because she'd fallen asleep and I, having been kept awake by her brother, was restless enough to get online for a minute. And I can't post a pic because they're not developed yet. We don't all have the luxury of digital cameras, and besides, I prefer actual film. It's being developed right now though. Perhaps I will have time tomorrow morning to post one of the pics.

Master, post some of this bald artwork :p Or just something of you and her or whatever, lol. She sounds interesting enough :D That singing remark just reminded me, my girlfriend can sing hardcore. The kind of singing that can bring tears to your eyes. The good kind, of course. It's like an extension of God Himself has reached out from Heaven for the sole purpose of touching the world with divine beauty in the form of her voice. Then again, in all honesty I could say the same about her mere presence, so I'll admit that I may be slightly biased. But only slightly.