What's your girlfriend/boyfriend like?

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Please note that this is only open to unmarried heterosexuals.

So what are they like? How long have you been together? What do they look like? What is it that makes you like them? Or do you even like them? You get the idea. Discuss.

Well, my girlfriend is smarter than yours. Hotter, too. Sorry, it's true. Go cry about it. The only picture I have to put up was taken during a sudden power outage, but it'll have to do.

Oh the mystique. Her intrinsic beauty is matched only by my love for her. Who knows, I might be able to find more pictures eventually.

So what's the 411 on you and yo' lovah? Next on Jerry Springer.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You couldn't find a better pic off google? Wow.

I'm single, but working on someone currently. We'll see how things go.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I know who that is Jon. Jason, trust me, that is no google picture. ;)

My girlfriend and I have been together for two months or so. We got together over common interests, which were StarCraft, Romance, Dorkyness, and stuff like that. Now that I know her a whole lot better, shes exactly like me but female. That's scary, right? :D

Doesn't that sweater look familiar? ^_^

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Working at fast food, looking and smelling like crap really doesn't help my image. I work roughly 35+ hours per week many times getting over time. I don't have much of a life outside work and when I am off work my time is spent in the shower trying to clean the smell of fries and burgers off myself then going to bed so I can get up early, for you guessed, work. Yea, I'm about to lose it but I think I already have. Being the only one there who's been there long enough and hasn't stolen anything and knows how to work the computers and add simple numbers together. =\ I can get the shift manager title if I want. I don't know if I should though...I mean, its not a huge jump but it could get me even more stuck into that hell hole.
Anyways, back on topic. I have set myself a new goal. Get a girlfriend before Christmas, for Christmas. No, its not for more gifts. lol Its to get someone to spend the little time I do have with. Man, I hardly have time for my friends as it is. I really am at a loss here.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dm loves sc cyber sex o_O

my g/f is like a ...um.....g/f. But alot of sex throw in.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
I feel too young to make a true to commitment so i figure playing the feild is the best way to go. maybe around 25 or so ill start thinking about a serious relationship.

:corn

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
So post a picture. Does she like your frodo looks? :D

Told ya it looked familiar. =D

*busts a load in his pants*

yea she actually started the frodo thing really. But thers an old pic of her somewher on here.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Couldn't really tell what your girlfriend looks like, but I fixed that. Its not the best, but its better than nothing. GG Azrarel, gg.
I give you, 'isaidgocryaboutit6np'

Kind of looks like Emma Watson :corn

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Her name is Mandy, Like the Barry Manalow song. She has 4 fingers and a thumb and is abit hairy. No pictures at the moment but I am sure I will find one.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
his name is chance.
argh
anyways
he is a big dood. has a truck too. big dick.. big big dick... way bigger than yours.
he is at job coprs with me, i dunno we just started going out on thursday. we were flirting in culinary arts and i dunno i just kinda dumped my old boring ass ex to be with him. well not really only to get with chance but also cuz carlos was just..... well boring. and i had wanted to break up with him for awhile but didnt want to be mean but chance was my real motivation.
but yha. he is a tall big guy. almost his whole familly are cage fighters like UFC sort of shit you know? and he is into that himself.
he is really nice though. like if im cold he wont let me not take his jacket even if he freezes his own ass off and he is always complimenting me in some way or thinking of me.
but he is also fun. so yha he is a pretty cool guy.
AND SO TALL AND SEXY!
i love big squishy tall boys. mmm so hot.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
torrid mind said:
his name is chance.
argh
anyways
he is a big dood. has a truck too. big dick.. big big dick... way bigger than yours.
he is at job coprs with me, i dunno we just started going out on thursday. we were flirting in culinary arts and i dunno i just kinda dumped my old boring ass ex to be with him. well not really only to get with chance but also cuz carlos was just..... well boring. and i had wanted to break up with him for awhile but didnt want to be mean but chance was my real motivation.
but yha. he is a tall big guy. almost his whole familly are cage fighters like UFC sort of shit you know? and he is into that himself.
he is really nice though. like if im cold he wont let me not take his jacket even if he freezes his own ass off and he is always complimenting me in some way or thinking of me.
but he is also fun. so yha he is a pretty cool guy.
AND SO TALL AND SEXY!
i love big squishy tall boys. mmm so hot.
Then you would love me... :(

yeah... I also thought you were supposed to be getting married? You dumped your fiance? :confused:

Too bad I don't have a gf right now... but I might have one soon, I guess, because today I learned that a girl that I have liked for a while now and talked about a few times here isn't going to go to our school next year, but she really wants to go to the prom this year... but she can only go with a senior or junior (me) because she is a sophomore.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Jason said:
Is that Kitty? XD
My girlfriend is easily as attractive as Kitty, which says a lot since Kitty is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. I wish I had a better picture to prove it. Maybe sometime this weekend I can get one from her, or just take some new ones of her. I'll be pretty busy with work until then though.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Azrael666- said:
My girlfriend is easily as attractive as Kitty, which says a lot since Kitty is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met.

I feel so sorry for you...

Kitty

Reaction score
Screw you and your jumping to conclusions. :p Heh, I had to post because this was pretty freaking funny. [Yea, Az told me.]

Actually. My boyfriend is the sweetest guy you've ever met, and tall, with curlish hair <33 Seriously. If you ever saw him, you'd probably jump on him, no matter how straight you are, 'cos he's that hot. Myep.

I have pictures, he's pretty camera-shy and I'm not about to go and get my camera mauled. :D

But yeah, I'll have to admit, I got a kick outta this one.

Ciao.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Dark Blade said:
I feel so sorry for you...
I thought I said heterosexuals only? Gtfo.

And yes. Kitty is teh hawtness. Rawr.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Azrael666- said:
I thought I said heterosexuals only? Gtfo.

And yes. Kitty is teh hawtness. Rawr.

Maybe if hawtness was the equivalent of decent.