What's your girlfriend/boyfriend like?

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Az likes to fondle with the truth...so...anyways.

torrid mind said:
yha, we broke it off cuz he is a lying alchyholic and he loves to **** other chicks.
Eh, thats a good reason. :p

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
TheJanitor said:
Aha, it's cheesy and girls love it. Grab yourself an acoustic guitar and a phone = GG most girls.
Yeah, right? I sing to my girlfriend every now and then. I write the lyrics and music and everything myself, just for her. She thinks it's cute, and she's totally worth it, so I guess.

SlyFie said:
Az likes to fondle with the truth...so...anyways.
What? What's that supposed to mean? :D

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
glowpole said:
You and my g/f are so alike...but she tricks me.

kristi- Hey baby...mind cooking me that hawt secki romanctic better than olive Garden Itlatiin meal?

Me- Sure babes...

WHile i'm cooking i look over and shes playing bejweled 2 in her panties with no bra on .....

She never cooks for me :cry
You saved middle earth damnit, and you won't even get your meals cooked for you? :D

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
nope...sadly no......frodo a slave

I only get paid with hugs and sex

and I oculdn't be happier ^^

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
jsut broke up with her lol.. im free

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
I have a gf we been together for almost a year now it will be a year on the 12th of this motnh, i love her to death, she is the type that says whats on her mind is never timid and doesnt take shit from no one. we are in the kind of relationship that is very secure it has love trust honesty respect loyalty and much more, im not saying its the best and perfect one out there because that is not possible for anyone actually. she does many little things that make a difference and if im feeling pissed of in a few minutes she will make me laugh and forget about w/e it is. 11months and 26days still going strong flowing like a river does..

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Tupac Amaru Shakur said:
I have a gf we been together for almost a year now it will be a year on the 12th of this motnh, i love her to death, she is the type that says whats on her mind is never timid and doesnt take shit from no one. we are in the kind of relationship that is very secure it has love trust honesty respect loyalty and much more, im not saying its the best and perfect one out there because that is not possible for anyone actually. she does many little things that make a difference and if im feeling pissed of in a few minutes she will make me laugh and forget about w/e it is. 11months and 26days still going strong flowing like a river does..
And you know that I'm happy for you the whole way sir. You guys are very inseperable. :wavey

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Tupac Amaru Shakur said:
11months and 26days still going strong flowing like a river does..
Hahahahahahaha.

My boyfriend is gay.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend always sits on forum and plays warcraft nowdays.

and her name is Darkmatter. xD

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
N_LeGenD) said:
My girlfriend always sits on forum and plays warcraft nowdays.

and her name is Darkmatter. xD
AHAH you ass, I KNEW you were going to say my name after you said ''sits on forum and plays warcraft''. :p

It's true though.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I met my girl friend freshman year in one of my classes, and I thought she was kind of dorky. Then my senior year she was in a couple of my other classes, and had gotten much much more attractive but still acted dorky in a sort of cute funny way. I've dated her for almost a year, and when she isn't ripping my head off about something she is the sweetest person on earth. :)

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
She's dorky until she's attractive, and then she's cute. God you're so superficial :p

So what talents do your girlfriends/boyfriends have? Anything that really stands out? I mean besides being hot and cooking for you, which, by the way, my girlfriend totally rocks in both aspects ^_^

Well, she's very creative, for one. She's really talented at 'the arts', so to speak. Painting, drawing, writing, you name it. I'm always being impressed. Also, she's great at language, as in, she can speak multiple languages, in two of which she's perfectly fluent. I'm trying to learn just one extra language and it's really hard. Then again, I'm using a ****ing computer program to do it, which isn't the best tutor ever.

That's the beginning of a long list of things I admire about her. What are some talents that your girlfriends/boyfriends have?

Zmoney

Reaction score
Mine can give one ****ing amazing blowjob.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Don't have one.

-Frank :cool:

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Venice_native said:
Bye Kira *wave*, hello Denae or Carly. I don't know which one to choose :(

danm sir wern't you just telling me how awsome she is?

gl with whoever you choose

and atm i dont have one... but then again im not really searching for one either so =/

edit- and torrid... that sucks.. but it seems like you realli like your new boyfriend so good luck to you with him.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
-Azrael666- said:
She's dorky until she's attractive, and then she's cute.
Dorkyness is hot, for some people at least.

I like guys that are different. Typical jock or anything that can be labeled is nothing I'm looking for.

Zmoney said:
Mine can give one ****ing amazing blowjob.
I would be pissed off If I saw my boyfriend post that on a forum.

torrid mind said:
yha, we broke it off cuz he is a lying alchyholic and he loves to **** other chicks.
You can always marry me hunny.