Whats Your Favorite Anime Show??

complete this sentence: my favorite food is....

• chicken flavored yogurt

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • carbonated milk

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • whatever Grimace is eating

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • kitten pie

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • pecan pie

Votes: 4 10.5%

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You forgot the anime on the old BNK Network when it owned UPN. It showed anime and cartoons like crazy on sunday.

It had MegaMan, J.I. Joe Extreme, Street Fighter, Tekknoman, Ocassional DBZ, TMNT.

OoO Kami I bought the first DvD of Berserk and I love it. I'll have to buy the whole series when I go to the import store.

I also bought Record of Lodoss War DVD (retail 49.99) and I ****ing hate it too much. See my cuss it is bleated and if you search I have only cussed 2 or 3 times and that show strong emphasism.

For all you Lodoss War fans gimme my god damn money back.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
berserk rocks, i think i need 2 more dvd's to complete the collection

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
My favourite Anime show would be CCS (Cardcaptors)
and that's becuz the storyline is overall really good and the Elements are kawaii ^_^

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Originally posted by CrystalMoon
My favourite Anime show would be CCS (Cardcaptors)
and that's becuz the storyline is overall really good and the Elements are kawaii ^_^
that show is cool.......:p

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
I also like Inuyasha ^_^ Oswai!! lol kagome keeps on telling Inuyasha to sit ^_^ it's hilarious

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to only problem is that they change the times of when they anr on now so around like 1:00 am and 2:00 am so i miss them alot now and that realy sucks ass

lildevil99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kamikaze
dude?
how can you like yu-gi-oh

yu-gi-oh is for 6 year olds, i can't even sit through one episode.
from what i can tell it seems to be about some kid who plays cards. he has the body of a 12 year old and the voice of a 40 year old.

K if u don't even watch yu-gi-oh then don't diss it. U don't even know what the show is about and the thing about the 12 year old body and the 40 year old vioce is that he really is only like 14 or 15 in high school but when he duels the spirt inside of his millenium puzzle brings back a power that help destroy evil forces in the past but anyways i also think bersek is an awsome show and i like all the killing and gore its awsome.!!!

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Originally posted by lildevil99
K if u don't even watch yu-gi-oh then don't diss it. U don't even know what the show is about and the thing about the 12 year old body and the 40 year old vioce is that he really is onlky like 14 or 15 in high school but when he duels the spirt inside of his millenium puzzle briongs back a power that help destroy evil forces in the past but anyways i also think bersek is an awsome show and i like all the killing and gore its awsome.!!!
umm...right.....dont get all mad at him...he might be disabled u dont know.