Whats Your Favorite Anime Show??

complete this sentence: my favorite food is....

• chicken flavored yogurt

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • carbonated milk

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • whatever Grimace is eating

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • kitten pie

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • pecan pie

Votes: 4 10.5%

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

Ixon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like the mononoke also. But i also like yu yu hakusho and gundam wing. deathscythe h custom may end up being in my sig pic

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gundam Wing is my favorite as well as DBZ, and Ronin Warriors. Princess Mononoke was prety good, too.

IDefy

Reaction score
Transformers Generations 1 & 2

www. transformers.com

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I like Samurai X. The link is in my profile.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, you can try the AnimeNation website.

Ixon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ive always been partial to Gundam Wing and Samurai X aint bad. Yu Yu Hakusho is good too.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I've been crazy about Love Hina since I got the first DVD for Christmas last year. For the past six months I've spent just about everything I have to collect the entire DVD and manga collection. As they come out with more, I buy it. I've pre-ordered the rest of the manga, and will also pre-order the Love Hina Again DVD when possible.

Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin (is either correct/wrong?) is good, too, but I've been a bit too pre-occupied to start collecting. I'm not crazy about it, but it's entertaining.

The Chobits manga is really awesome, which means I'll have to get the anime. The same goes for Evangelion. I'm buying the rest of the manga next week. Ah! My Goddess is also really good. The AMG movie was the first anime DVD I ever bought (back in August), so it'll always have a special place in my heart. ;) And the manga's top notch (not to mention long as sin [which is good]).

I got the three volumesof Kare Kano and didn't read past the first. It wasn't to my liking.

Oh, I almost forgot about Inu-Yasha! I decided to buy the first volume, and fell in love. It's good, though Love Hina's still my numebr one choice. :D

Whoa, I sort of began ranting, huh?

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Love Hina, Ah! My Goddess. I love both these animes, and those are both the best sites I have found (so far) for them.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
We've got a real Gundam lover here, ne? :) I can't blame you, though. I was very into this a few years back, when they showed it on Toonami regularly. Great series, though the, "five teens take on thousands of machines" idea sometimes got on my nerves. But the action was nice, I loved the animation, characters that got you thinking - it was fine. I began writing fanfiction based on it, since I loved it so much. It couldn't end like it did. I had to recreate it myself. It was fun.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay, I read this thread and was only partially insulted that a few people but Transformers on here. It is a good show and all, but it is far from anime. Transformers is owned (and made) by a variety of companies in Canada. One of the most recent companies was Big Shaw. I believe they may have even produced the very original, but I digress.

Favorite anime? Hmm...do I really need to spell it out? I forgot to put a lot on my over all list, but I may edit it later. But...tell me, do you want me to post that 40 point list that really does "go back through time"? It does get long and hard to read (50+ shows on a 40 point list will do that to you).

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im actually a pretty big anime fan myself (im serious, i dont mean hentai i mean real anime), but to be honest the gundam and DB shows are the most boring animes ive ever watched (and i watched quite a few)

All they do for each episode is talk for a irratabely long time until something actually happens, then they talk for the rest of the show. Also, they tend to become illogical and unrealistic during the end.

this should give you a good idea of my fav anime :)

IDefy

Reaction score
You are forgetting the two most watched animes of the 80's GI Joe and Transformers u fawker! the new transformers does suck but generation 1 and 2 is the shiznit and u have to be nuts to not like GI Joe one bit its a classic

Kitty

Reaction score
My favourite anime = Vampire Hunter D! Good graphics, great battle scenes, I love the plot, the conflict, and the characters, D is yummy :p

D I'e always lovested you!

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I liked Vampire Hunter D, and I liked Blood: The Last Vampire.

I just love those Vampire animes :)

I like hentai too, but that's a different story for a different time :)