Whats Wrong With Russia

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i think the chinese would definitly ally with the us against russia. the chinese are not communist in the same ray russia was. Anyways, why wouldnt china side with the allies? russia is practically bordering with it so the chinese would invade for what i would think of as land. Your saying russia would beat the US(somehow) and thats what you think even though mostly all the poeple at this forum would say the russians would lose

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Actually yes we do all think like that, even the most unpatriotic ones of us. I have a freind who doesn't like our gov't he is like a 100% against it, but he still says that he is going to fight for Russia agaisnt US without money or anything to motivate him. About your troops being best trained, i doubt that, who measures those thigns anyway?[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
hmm

maybe since the USA educates its military to where they can handle any sitation they get stuck in. Russia...RUN FOR THE GUNS AND DONT STOP. pretty big diffrerence.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]While your soldiers learn how to handle different situations in classrooms, our solidiers learn it in real combat.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
the classroom doesnt mean they are sitting in a building all day. they do drills where one squad is pitted against another squad. but hey, i guess that charging into battle with a gun and HOPING you dont accidentally shoot your foot or ally is all good.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I wopuldn't know if its good or not, Russian army doesn't do that.[/glow]

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red]second, we didn't like all the illigal imigration that started coming from Chechnya.[/glow]
So? If thats the way we thought, Mexico would be the 51st state...

Its like a reactant... Russia does something, then the people strike back. I personally don't blame them. I'm not saying I don't like Russia, but if they think they can just invade a country and not get a response, they need some new officials...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Chechy=nya isn't a country, and what did those children have to do with anything?[/glow]

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
How can you shoot a aircraft like the Stealth Fighter down when it can't be seen on radar? I swear, I read every post in this thread, and It's been ''my guns are better then yours'' back and forth. Pathetic. I will add my two cents.

U.S. Advantages:
-Allies, Nato, and Seato.
-Money, we've pretty much always had more much money then Russia.
-Technology. I beleive on a educated guess that we have a better grip on technonolgy then Russia.
-Nukes. Yes, we most likely have more, and possibly better nukes then Russia.
-More population. If War mounted, we'd beat you in population.

But that's just what I think. Russia has It's qualities too.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]You got few things wrong there. Russia got better technology like planes, tanks and anti-aircraft systems. Stealth planes still give out a signature on radar just a much smaller one then that of a non stealth palne, and Russia got more nukes then US, also you will not fight with your whole population, we will, money, i explained that in case of war everyone would do their job for food not for money. I think that covers it.[/glow]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]We use missiles, the missile shot from Kursk can reach any place in US. Besides your air force isn't better then ours, and once we use our stealth subs you gonna burn in nuclear fire.[/glow]

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
Kuzmich, you DO know that the US has defenses against ICBMs, right?

Burn in nuclear fire? Seriously now...WTF's the matter with you? It's as though you actually want a war between the US and Russia

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I don't want a war between Russia and US , you brought that up. Russia has the same ICBM system as US , but anyway, its not that effectivem if thousands of rockets are flying at you at the same time.[/glow]

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow, you think the US soldiers just learn in building? What time period are you living in? The cold war? Now I dont care how much you think Russian military has an advantage from the US. It dosent. You list all these weapons and shit that have either very few or are still in testing. I got news for you pal. The US does to! You dont have better technology, and dont know one belive they do. The Iraq's are using the same tanks as the ****ing Rusians! Member that fellas? How scared the liberals were? "Iraq has Soviet tanks!" We blew them out of the water! I realize your all excited about the T-95 but the statistics you give barly give it an advantage over the Abrams. Your planes are copies of ours and your navy is a joke! Last but not least, and I've said this dozens of times now, YOU DONT HAVE AN ECONOMY TO EVEN MATCH OUR MILITARY! Yes Russia has more nukes but both sides could wipe out each other out with what they have. Kuzmich is living in a post Cold War were economics mean nothing. You cant get by like that these days. Russia simply couldnt fund half a war to fight agianst us. Regan got rid of the threat of Russia.

Danch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft.org
Why is there an arguement over this? A war like this would never occur.

And Kuzmich, why are you defending Russia so much? They owe the Western governments over $150 Billion right now in money. That's just the western governments too.

Sheesh.

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
This does bring a thought to mind. If both countries nuked each other and you were the only survivor nearby, what would you be able to do? Of course the radiation would "slay" you, but imagine seeing only ruined building instead of where your neighbors used to be, and a dead silence in the air. It would truly be the end if both countries unleashed their arsenal of destruction.

Kuzmich: Privet drook! Kak ti pazivyish? :p

*Azurio has been slain by radiation*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dreamcrusader said:
wow, you think the US soldiers just learn in building? What time period are you living in? The cold war? Now I dont care how much you think Russian military has an advantage from the US. It dosent. You list all these weapons and shit that have either very few or are still in testing. I got news for you pal. The US does to! You dont have better technology, and dont know one belive they do. The Iraq's are using the same tanks as the ****ing Rusians! Member that fellas? How scared the liberals were? "Iraq has Soviet tanks!" We blew them out of the water! I realize your all excited about the T-95 but the statistics you give barly give it an advantage over the Abrams. Your planes are copies of ours and your navy is a joke! Last but not least, and I've said this dozens of times now, YOU DONT HAVE AN ECONOMY TO EVEN MATCH OUR MILITARY! Yes Russia has more nukes but both sides could wipe out each other out with what they have. Kuzmich is living in a post Cold War were economics mean nothing. You cant get by like that these days. Russia simply couldnt fund half a war to fight agianst us. Regan got rid of the threat of Russia.
[glow=red]Because of your ignorance you got everything wrong again. F-22 uses technologies that you copied from us(vector thrust) we don't copy anythign from you. You don't believe that Russia is a poweerful nation because you are a moronic retard, who is bombarded with liberal bullshit. Our navy is great, we got lots of subs, ships and stuff like that, and stealth subs, ones you don't know about. ANywway, you would loose, no question about it. Russia has technological advantage, morale advantage, and ofcourse US hating advantage. Yeah you gonna loose, and badly. We kill few thousand of your soldiers and you gonna run away with your tails behind your backs, you are a bunch pussies, you can't do anything about it. IRAQIES USED T-72s YOU IDIOT, LEARN YOUR DAMN HISTORY.[/glow]

Azurio said:
This does bring a thought to mind. If both countries nuked each other and you were the only survivor nearby, what would you be able to do? Of course the radiation would "slay" you, but imagine seeing only ruined building instead of where your neighbors used to be, and a dead silence in the air. It would truly be the end if both countries unleashed their arsenal of destruction.

Kuzmich: Privet drook! Kak ti pazivyish? :p

*Azurio has been slain by radiation*
[glow=red]Kokoi tebe ia droog? [/glow]

Danch said:
Why is there an arguement over this? A war like this would never occur.

And Kuzmich, why are you defending Russia so much? They owe the Western governments over $150 Billion right now in money. That's just the western governments too.

Sheesh.
[glow=red]Because i want to make these americans less ignorant, 150 billion you say? US has several trilion in debt, and many countries are indebt to Russia.[/glow]

Danch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft.org
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red][glow=red]Because i want to make these americans less ignorant, 150 billion you say? US has several trilion in debt, and many countries are indebt to Russia.[/glow]

True, but try to find the Internal debt Russia has, then compare it to the United States. Because Russia is so bogged down in debt, many other countries are being asked for help IE: India. Compare the debt Russia has to the U.S. You'll find it staggering. Then compare the capita debt russia has the United States. As of right now, Russia is starving the common working folk compared to the United States, which can afford the latest the greatest yet feed those who don't even work.

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red]Because of your ignorance you got everything wrong again. F-22 uses technologies that you copied from us(vector thrust) we don't copy anythign from you. You don't believe that Russia is a poweerful nation because you are a moronic retard, who is bombarded with liberal bullshit. Our navy is great, we got lots of subs, ships and stuff like that, and stealth subs, ones you don't know about. ANywway, you would loose, no question about it. Russia has technological advantage, morale advantage, and ofcourse US hating advantage. Yeah you gonna loose, and badly. We kill few thousand of your soldiers and you gonna run away with your tails behind your backs, you are a bunch pussies, you can't do anything about it. IRAQIES USED T-72s YOU IDIOT, LEARN YOUR DAMN HISTORY.[/glow]
What you have forgotton is ever since your country collapsed after the Cold War you have been bottled down with the same technology for years. You copied our F-16 designs and your Navy is a joke. How do you know our soldiers would run away? My ****ing god, you talk about how advanced your country is but you cant even make a complete sentance! Your just ignorant by the fact that your economy is gone and you cant fund a military to fight us. Everyone knows it to, your military isnt even half of what it was 30 years ago. Face it. And ill say it agian Reagan got rid of you guys as a threat. He bought you. End of story. Your economy is in shambles and so is your old and out dated military.
You might have some advance stuff up your sleeve but you will never have the economy to fully support it, as were we do. GG