Whats Wrong With Russia

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
At first I thought this would be racist but the more I hear russian people talk the more I find it true they think they were right to invade chechnya before the terrorist attack. Those terrorist attacks were terrible but russia had no right to invade chechnya that was also terrible I the only reason russia invaded them in the first place was for the money there minerals produce.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Nope, there are no natural resources in Chechnya, there is a pipeline that is going through it, but now they are gonna move taht pipeline so it would go around Chechnya. We had to invade because, first we didn't like them separating in the first place, second, we didn't like all the illigal imigration that started coming from Chechnya.[/glow]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Actually we did let them separate in mid 90s, but then we had to step back in. You know why we have a right to rule them? Because we are stronger.[/glow]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
See thats why what I said wasn't racist because most russian people belive they can kill anyone they want for power. Eye for an eye you killed some of chechnya's people then they killed you back you were both wrong.

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
You know why we have a right to rule them? Because we are stronger.
Well then, Kuzmich, I guess the US has the right to rule Russia, right?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]It hasn't prooven that it is stronger. What is written on paper is just paper and ink, we have prooven that we are stronger by defeating Chechen army. If US wants to start a war then it should go ahead and start it, my people shall never loose that war, we got too much at stake. You might not agree with me, but that makes no difference, Russian policy on Chechnya stays the same and i support it. What is it you try to accomplish here anyway?[/glow]

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
It hasn't prooven that it is stronger.
I'm having a little trouble here. Can you refresh my memory, who won the Cold War?

What is written on paper is just paper and ink, we have prooven that we are stronger by defeating Chechen army.
Sure...after 2 attempts. :)

If US wants to start a war then it should go ahead and start it, my people shall never loose that war, we got too much at stake.
Leaving the nukes out of it, we have the most technologically advanced and best equipped military in the world. There aren't many countries that could stand up to the full force of the American military.

You might not agree with me, but that makes no difference, Russian policy on Chechnya stays the same and i support it. What is it you try to accomplish here anyway?
Well, my goal was to make you look like an idiot, but I think you've pretty much done that all by yourself. :)

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
You know why we have a right to rule them? Because we are stronger.
I just noticed the irony in that post.

Now I don't really read many of your posts, cuz most of them aren't worth reading, but I do glance over them, and I'm pretty sure that you condemn the US going into Iraq, right?

Well, by your logic we were perfectly just going into Iraq. And at least we haven't been commiting genocide like you've advocated doing in Chechnya several times.

But I guess it's only ok for Russia to bully countries, huh? Well, I for one see no problem with that at all. I mean, if ya can't even deal with a buncha rebels, then what chance do you have against a county with an organized military?

The thing that I really regret with the whole school hostage thing, is that they didn't hit the school you go to. Oh well, maybe next time.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let's see here. A lot of stuff wrong with Kuzmich's posts. All of it was pretty much outlined by Tempest. But now back to the topic. I'm not into going onto the big news sites such as CNN or really watching news at all, but why didn Chechnya seperate in the first place? I'm just taking a guess here, but was Russia mistreating the people of Chechnya? Probably.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Let's see here. A lot of stuff wrong with Kuzmich's posts. All of it was pretty much outlined by Tempest. But now back to the topic. I'm not into going onto the big news sites such as CNN or really watching news at all, but why didn Chechnya seperate in the first place? I'm just taking a guess here, but was Russia mistreating the people of Chechnya? Probably.
Well, Chechnya and Russia have never had go relations. In '91 when the USSR fell, Chechnya saw it as the perfect opportunity to gain their independance, which Russia did allow in '92.

In '94, war broke out between Russia and Chechnya. Grozny was devastated in the fighting, and tens of thousands died. Russia regained control of many areas in '95, but guerrillas controlled much of the mountainous south and committed spectacular terrorist actions in other parts of Russia. Fighting continued through '96, when Dudayev was killed and succeeded by Zelimkhan Yandarbiyev. The Russians withdrew, essentially admitting defeat, following a cease-fire that left Chechnya with de facto autonomy.

Aslan Maskhadov, chief of staff of the Chechen forces, was elected president early in '97 but had little control of Chechnya. In '99, Islamic law was established. Terrorism, including a series of bombings in Moscow, erupted again, and after Islamic militants invaded neighboring Dagestan from Chechnya, Russia bombed and invaded Chechnya again, taking Grozny and forcing the rebels into mountain strongholds. (deja vu anyone?)

And that's where we are today.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
mesiahofpenguins said:
They should of been able to separate from you have no right to rule them
RE: US Civil war

By your logic the Confederates had every right to seperate from the Union.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tempest Storm said:
I just noticed the irony in that post.

Now I don't really read many of your posts, cuz most of them aren't worth reading, but I do glance over them, and I'm pretty sure that you condemn the US going into Iraq, right?

Well, by your logic we were perfectly just going into Iraq. And at least we haven't been commiting genocide like you've advocated doing in Chechnya several times.

But I guess it's only ok for Russia to bully countries, huh? Well, I for one see no problem with that at all. I mean, if ya can't even deal with a buncha rebels, then what chance do you have against a county with an organized military?

The thing that I really regret with the whole school hostage thing, is that they didn't hit the school you go to. Oh well, maybe next time.
[glow=red] 10000 Iraqie civilians were killed becasue of US military actions. That seems to me like a genecide. [/glow]

Tempest Storm said:
I'm having a little trouble here. Can you refresh my memory, who won the Cold War?

Sure...after 2 attempts. :)

Leaving the nukes out of it, we have the most technologically advanced and best equipped military in the world. There aren't many countries that could stand up to the full force of the American military.

Well, my goal was to make you look like an idiot, but I think you've pretty much done that all by yourself. :)
[glow=red]US military being most technologically advanced one is pure bullshit that only ignorant americans beleive. Russian army got better tanks, better plains, and better infantry rifles. If you attack us we would win easily. About you making me look like an idiot. Ehm, well you see if i look like an idiot in the eyes of a complete moron, who is also american which makes him dumber then an average moron, i don't really care, i am jsut trying to get the facts across to you, maybe make you a little less ignorant and stupid.

Chechens are raping and killing their own people, so yeah we want to stop that, and show those islamic bastards who is the boss.

You people have to much liberal propaganda in your head, thats why you are so damn ignorant.

Oh and Spike just shut up. US is still struggling with its own bunch of rebels, and if Iraq was closer to US you would have your own schools taken hostage. If you like to see 300 children being killed then you deserve to be killed by slow removal of your skin. All you say is bullshit, jsut try and educate yourself a little more, or try listening to some less leiberal media. Alright, good. [/glow]

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree with how bad the Liberals are here but the US would kick your ass. Your economy cant support the technology needed to win agianst us. We have vast sea superiority and our fighter pilots would kick your ass. After the Cold War the US monopolized on military products. We ARE the best in the world. End of story.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Thats what your liberal media tells you. In real lfie no you not. As i said our planes and tanks are better then yours. We would own you if you ever decided to attack us on our land. We would have a problem with transporting our army over the seas but if you will be stupid enough to come to us, you will get beaten and your liberal media won't help you much.[/glow]

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your planes are not better and neither are your tanks. You might have some advance ones but you dont have to money to mass produce them!!! WE DO! Are troops are the most well trained in the world and we could bomb you all day long. We could transport millions of reserves and soften up your defense with our sea vessels. Your country is to large to concentrate 1 point of defense! You can not match our f-16 and soon to be mass made f-22's. I know Russia has some advanced military but you do not have the economy to even begin matching what we have.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]T-95 owns any abram ever build, F-16 is nothing compared to Mig-29 or SU-27, and then F-22 comes out we will own it with our SU-47 Berkut. If a huge war starts then no one would care about money, they would build things simply to survive. Like during WW2, we don't want to be conquered. You don't have millions of people in your army. Besides if there is going to be a war, every Russian will pick up a gun and go fight, and since every Russian must have atleast 2 years of military training and fighting (that is better then any of your training because while your soldiers scratch their asses in a camp somethere on Paris Island, our soldeirs are fighting Chechens and getting experienced.) You can't bomb us, becasue we have the best anti aircraft technology in the world. So yes you would get owned.

Here is the info about our anti aircraft defense, and how it owns yours.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/08/13/missile.shtml
[/glow]

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
there you go again with your "mine's bigger than yours!" attitude...

we could go around in circles forever discussing millitary stuff...but in the end...strategy counts too, y'know... you need both brains AND brawn to win a war... and even IF we could pit say... an F-22 against an SU-47...the REAL battle wouldnt be plane vs. plane...oh no, it would be pilot vs. pilot. You see, weapons are simply an extension per se of the human body...

(btw...i don't really read your posts anymore...i just skim them...so I might've missed a couple of your points)

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How? How on earth could you produce these things? Money is everything. If you dont have money you dont have a war. This SU-47 Berkut is only experimental and your T-95 is brand new! It takes years to fully stock an army with new eqiupment. Every Russian will pick up a gun huh? Wow, thatl be a slaughter. And you can make fun of our military all day, because ours ours would kick your ass after we established a beach head on your territory. And even funnier! That new anti air craft gun isnt even in production! And what about our stealth bombers? We have allies as well. They would also help. Bottom line is that currancy is needed to win a modarn war. We beat you in the cold war and since then your economy collapsed. You say we dont have experiance but were in Iraq right now! Our sea vessels could perrty much sit outside and shoot missles all day long. We can pin point your exact military locations and wipe them out. Bassicly what im saying is that our sea vessels could kick your countrys ass all day long.