Whats Wrong With Russia

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]So can we, Russia and India are working on the most advanced air to land missile right now. There will be no slughter expet for that we gonna cause to you. Because as i said most Russians been to the military and are trained. Good things about Russian made stuff is that it is cheap, reliable, and the best. Our anti aircraft systems are being installed as we speak. You don't have that many F-22s yet, and Mig-29 owns all the rest of your planes. We would just bomb your sea vessels or launch missile at them, its not that hard really. We can launch a misslie from Kursk that will hit a bird seating on the tree, in Washington. We can get your ships, and we will get your ships. Stealth fighters? Well if you see a radar signature of an object that looks like a bird, but is flying at supersonic speeds i think you gonna understand that its a stealth fighter.[/glow]

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe, Your so ignorant its funny. You seem to think, If its Russian made its invinsible. Thats bullshit. The Mig-29 owns all of our all planes? Right..... We have the most missles in the world and can easly waste your country. We also have lots of forgien bases, which means more easier movement and faster transportation. And as I said your country is so big it would be harder to defend. Your a complete idiot when It comes to Steath fighters. They cant be tracked by radar. You CANT track them. Dont forget our subs to. Bottom line: You cant support a military to match ours with the way your economy is. Technologicly speaking. We would have so many allies if we fought you it would be funny. Polond, Germany, Great Britian, Japan, Isreal, etc etc etc. We beat you in the cold war. We will beat you agian

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]You don't know crap about stealth technology. It still gives out a radar sign, but it is smaller then that of a normal plane. Russia has its own stealth fighters. Mig-39 and SU-47, our subs are good, and we got more nuclear missiles then you (yeap we have a greater number since mid 90s) You will never beat us, you will have 144 million people going agaisnt you, and you can't hope for an easy win, you loose a few hundred thousand soldiers and gonna run away like you did in Vietnam, yeap thats the truth, face it. Also i don't think that if you start a pointless war with Russia europe is going to support you, they are heavely reliant on Russian natural gas after all.[/glow]

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
the mig 39 isn't a stealth fighter, and neither is the su-47... research BEFORE you post.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I did and they are. Its not their main function but they do have stealth capabilities.[/glow]

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
care to post a link or two? stealth capabilities? hiding in a cave doesn't count, y'know...

btw...if you get the history channel over there in Russia...turn your TV on...

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
wrong figher, kuzmich.

why you'd want to watch the history channel? well..there's stuff on jet fighters right now,..and I thought you'd be interested...but...if you must be so negative about everything...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Right figther, Mig-39. Second paragraph, somethere in the middle, read it.

Also i told you that i don't have history channel.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
russia only has something like 15 fighter squadrons. The usa has something around 50. who would win in an air fight?

the us has something like 400k navy personal

russia has under 50k

us military budget is over 450 billion

russian military budget is around 50 billion

by just looking at those numbers, i can conclude EASILY the usa would win a war with russia.

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
my bad...but there's just a tiny little problem with the mig-39's steath capabilities

Note how the bombs n missles are attached to the wing (ie. they're not INSIDE the aircraft)...well... that sorta renders the plane's stealth capabilities useless...I for one, have never heard of missles and bombs coated with RAM.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thebastardsword said:
russia only has something like 15 fighter squadrons. The usa has something around 50. who would win in an air fight?

the us has something like 400k navy personal

russia has under 50k

us military budget is over 450 billion

russian military budget is around 50 billion

by just looking at those numbers, i can conclude EASILY the usa would win a war with russia.
[glow=red]As i said before in case of war with US no one will care about money, those numbers will greately increase, besides for example with airplanes we would just shoot you down from the ground with our superior anti aircraft systems.

@Ilirian they can remove those missiles.[/glow]

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
wow...a figher without ANY weapons! What're you going to do? Suicide bomb your enemies? I didn't know the Russian millitary was so desperate...guess I was wrong...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]We would do the same thing US planes do, the... i think you call them cockpits, anyway, Mig-39 has them.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i think money does matter. Russia is already in debt and no country will willingly back it up. i dont know what self respecting idiot would go to war with a lose lose situation. hey, we are under attack by america, so we are not caring about money...so if we lose we are screwed...if we win we are screwed.

its not likely at all that you would EVER get anywhere in the water. you dont have enough personel in the navy to support a war effort overseas. and its not like all our ships are battleships...we do have stealth ships as well from what i remember.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The point wasn't about going to war it was saying the russians are totally wrong about chechnya i don't think us and russia are going to war any time soon we are not enemys any more. and all this talk about you condeming the iraq we are saving lives in the long wrong by getting rid of sadam and we are freeing iraq and in chechnya you are killing people in the long and short run and are imprisoning a country

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]And we have stelath subs, and stealth ships, my father used to deisgn them then he was in the navy, top secret stuff, he doesn't want to tell me about it, what i know i know from what he told to my mother. Most Russians hate America and love Russia, they will defefend their motherland to the last man standing. We have as much spirit as our grandafthers had, then they were running towards the german machine guns with no hope for surviving, then they were winning. Every Russian will think "My country is invaded by american bastards, i must kill them." no one will be concerned with what happens after, it will be like during WW2 days. Workers on the factories worked not for money but for food.[/glow]

mesiahofpenguins said:
The point wasn't about going to war it was saying the russians are totally wrong about chechnya i don't think us and russia are going to war any time soon we are not enemys any more. and all this talk about you condeming the iraq we are saving lives in the long wrong by getting rid of sadam and we are freeing iraq and in chechnya you are killing people in the long and short run and are imprisoning a country
[glow=red]I don't think that Iraqie people who have lost their children because of american attacks would agree with you. Peace is always better then war, and you started a war, you not freeing them, they didn't want to be freed. We gave Chechens a chance for freedom, they blew it, so what we are doing right now is completely right.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
your forgetting one thing. Chechney(sp?) if you were at war with USA, chechney would rebel while you have your forces concentrated on an obvious east front. and hey, china has always wanted to flex their military might. so they would invade russia as well. What are you going to do when you have the worlds largest army is allied with the USA and the USA is sending weapons and tanks to the large numbers of chinese? die? yes

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]You can never know for sure what would happen. You thinking that Chinese would ally with US is just your prediction, and a very bad one at that, you forgetting that they are kind of communist. If Chechens would unite into an army and attack us it would only make us happy, it is much easier destroying their army(we did that in two days) then destroying separate groups of them that hide in the caves and use terrorist tactics.[/glow]

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I doubt all Russians think like Kuzmich in the sense of wars. These arnt the days of WW2, money means EVERYTHING. If you dont have money you will have a hard time researching new technologys. If you dont have money how will you not be able to fund such a large military. You have barely a Navy to ours and barely a Air force to second. We have the best trained ground(and sea) troops in the world as well (Navy Seals). Bastardsword put out some good stats to compare our Navy and Air Force.