Whats the best player u have ever beaten in tft

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dunno i play at cause im a whore but ive beaten clans such as za(now pcp) kor wow and gosu(disbanned i believe). solo skills are nothing in team they each try to fight individually its funny like they trying to play to versions of solo in 1 game. then when me and my ally stomp on them with some odd thing called teamwork they cry :/.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
team cybe and supa were the clans of before ;) all 30+ 75% +
they were amazing. almost won of number 1 of europe once ( war3 ) man i did good but what u want. hes number 1 :)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
deadly_angel
hes above me in my clan and though i let him win through respect for him.
hey pan if u dont believe me then ill send u the replay, u can clearly see that i was toying with him. gyros anyone?

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by M3_feelin_0wn3d
but i still dont know what u people mean by beastmaster abuse :)
i think pitlord is ALLOT better!
BM abuse would be using his summons to your advantage because the level 3's of the Hawk and Bear are just devestating.

Level 3 Bear has 1200 HP, lots of damage, Blink, and Bash (25%), Blink to hero, bash it, surround it, gg :p.

Level 3 Hawk has a lot of hp, lot of dmg, and can turn invisible. It also can kill a Orc Burrow in four hits if it doesn't have the fortified upgrade (magic attack).

The quillbeast is also good but it isn't as good as the Bear or the Hawk so you rarely see it being used.

The BM's ultimate ability would be Stampede, which is extremely powerful. Somewhere I heard that you could use either a scroll of invunerability or invisibility (can't recall which) and cast Stampede while invisible and basically destroy the enemy's base, then bring in your other troops and the BM's summons to finish them off. You getting the picture now...?