Whats the best player u have ever beaten in tft

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive played against lots of goo ppl example zA.Warlock-x, edalbyeb and saracens in 3vs3 tourny but we lost but the best players ive beate n is probably so far xds.grrr in tournament i have replay to prove it and ive beaten collision and if u dont realize hes like 700 and 100 and tahts really all the ppl ive played taht were good so far

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zoopy lol in RT he was ranked something better than 100 don't know what he isnow... probably down the drain but too lazy to check.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
im not a solo person more of a rt but the clan i am right now the vast majority struggles with solo..so the guys tried to convince me to go solo instead of...team. so ok i said one day to my old at parter. he used to be around 73% winning lvl 11 ( now on ft). he is usually playing ud..but this time..he played HU ( his less race ..hahaha) and i won.

I did had a few solo games coz one day i got pissed off coz of my allies and i was lvl 1 with no idea what to do in a solo and i beat a lvl 5 guy...lol.

the battle was very intense and very close at one stage he got my expansion but luckly i had 2 expansions running :p and he got a tad better units than me and a lil higher heros but once my bears were done...i won the final battle.

i know i suck in solo i make many many mistakes even though I know all the rules...i guess i need practice..but how can i when everyone in my clan is around lvl 16 in solo and ranked 400, 200 or better >.<? :p.

well that my sucky solo history...but in AT we beaten a few very high ranked players from good clans...like aod, za. ( that was one though shit battle)and kcf i think ..not sure of the spelling. very good games and very close.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Best people I played was in a 3v3 AT match, Kero-the-Feared, Genji, and Cless.. we held off about 2 rushes before they broke through and we just kind of left. We never expected to win.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I don't rememebr, but i faced a high level in a toruney game and won.

IMO, beating some one in 2v2 3v3 4v4 no matter how "good they are" doesnt mean shit. true skill is reflected in a 1v1 solo match.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol pan..when those ppl are from high rated clans i think it does all the difference. AT is not the same with rt . if i rt u can still screw up and win in at is a differnt story..plus u gotta be a better team and know ur partners and so on..is morte difficult that u make it sound pan.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
no i know it takes skill to win, but hte high level 2v2 players find a cheap cheese to beat alot of people. and in the end, the 1500 icons were won by AT abusers, with no real skill.

1v1 are the best skill testers

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This was back when I was a super n00b...

I played some level 6 girl (me being a level one) this was probley one of my first 5 games, and I totally whooped her butt by using a level 2 archmage with about 30 riflemen, agsnt her HUGE army which was all upgraded and a level 8 hero.

I was pretty shocked I won.

Dags

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i disagree. i think it takes more skill to win a random game, you have to worry about your teamattes and you cant use thisame build over and over like single player..... i think rt is the easiest i had a few friends that went 40-0 just tower rushing orc and human.

BUT FFA takes a lot of skill i think FFA is the most challenging part of the game

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
true, FFa is possibly the most skillfull game type, followed closely by solo, then 2v2, 2v2 aT, 3v3 AT, 3v3at 4v4at then 4v4.

random team games you never have to change ur strat? are you crazy? solo you have a 1 in 4 chance to not need to change ur strat. generaly people actauly change strats to counter in solo depending on the race. team you just rely on ur ally to make up for one side of the force and u mass the other.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
omg i remeber now we did an at game... the team was..

shady_srage(me) lvl9(rt), inferno-temple lvl 17(rt), iori lvl 13 (rt)

and was against the the-feared clan
fear.dachains is lvl 12 in at and 275 ranked (576-127)
fear-tehskull is lvl 9 , skull on roc lvl 17 (rt) lvl 12 (solo)
and some other guy.

i'll see if i got the replay coz if i do..it's some aswome shit.

we had 3 games..1 we lost coz i got messed up >< and 2 we won...hahah i was like OMG i don't believe it . coz these guys..have impressive records and one game was so close it wasn't real...we won manly coz we expanded and we didn't let them.