What the scariest thing you've seen??

mannersing

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg i forgot about the time when lightening struck my backyard in the middle of the night that was so damn scary.

o and have any of u guys ever seen this movie where these people are traped in a giant cube or sphear or something and they try to get out and there are tons of traps and crap waiting for them in it, i forgot the name but that movie is so scary

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Well I was 13 and I was staying the night at my Aunt's house. She lived with her friend (I forgot her name) and her daughters. So I come over and play with her daughters for a while. We watched TV talked and everything. So it was time to go to bed and there was a guest room. My aunt told me to sleep on the floor next to her bed, not in the guest room. So I do.

In the middle of the night someone was screaming for help and banging on the inside of the closet in the room. The door was moving and this person was screaming for help. It was terrible screams. My aunt was sitting up in her bed praying and I was scared to death. The door was ****ing moving from bangs from something in the closet.

The next day the house was so silent. The women told me about the house being haunted. They would tell her to stfu and not say her prayers. They would try and make her stop saying her prayers by pushing things off the shelves and knocking things over.

And the secound thing that was scary is with my aunt also. We were going to Springfeild Illinois to Abe Lincons house. So we look naround and such but across the street in a house a fat old guy with a huge cigar was sitting in a chair beating about 6 different women. The cigar was huge. We left right after that. So we were in the car and only my aunt and the women said they smelt cigar smoke in the car.

The scary thing is the women went to my church. She would be in there every sunday....then every 2 sundays....then every once in a while....then we never saw her again.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fu[k3r
:-/ scary :(
Yeah we talked about Signs in math once, and how it is a "questioable" movie and leaves you "thinking... what if this could happen?"

I think there is life elsewhere.

Greys

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE SCARED!

Oh yeah, one time on the discovery channel, there was some story about a guy who had a brother that talked to some very small creature that lived in his brother's closet, and he said it was a Grey (a grey is believe to be a type of alien) and it was very scary. And it wasnt made up, the guy who was this one guys brother was telling it and it sounded creepy!
There was another one where some little kid was being traumatized in his bedroom by something, but wouldnt tell his mom. And one day he found these pictures in a box, and one was a holy seen of Lucifer (the devil) and some angels over a cliff or something, and he starts screaming his head off and his grandma comes in and shes like "What happened?!" and hes like "I seen it over there!!" and shes like "whad did you see??" and he pointed to Lucifer on the picture.

I am not joking, that scared the #### out of me! I seen it on that "Unsolved Mysteries" program on lifetime

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
omg and that picture in the new paper of 9/11 it showed the buildings with smoke comming out and in the smoke it had a face in it....

Minnesota

Reaction score
A newspaper?
I thought someone photoshopped it?

Kitty

Reaction score
I was still on the computer. Then, there was clatter downstairs. Much clatter. As if somebody who shouldn't be was there! O.O!!! Then I hear more clatter, and a veeery strange sawing sound. It was as if somebody was trying to saw trough wood or something.
I panicked. Horribly. I jumped out of the chair and wanted to get downstairs, but then halfway I realized it would be better to get my grandmother first. When I ran into the room, I saw she wasn't there.

What I though had happened: There was somebody downstair. A theif, maybe. One of them got in or something. The other one as trying to saw trough the door, as explained by the noise. And my grandma wasn't in her bed, whih meant they probably knocked her unconcious or something! :O

What really happened: My grandmother couldn't sleep so she went downstair and took out some stuff. Kitchen stuff, which created plenty of clatter. And the sawing noice? She was grinding some bagels and junk like that into breadcrumbs. What? It's cheaper. ~.~ Anyhoo, that's why she wasn't in her bed.

Another time at Halloween, this guy jumped out of the bushes with a fake chainsaw...actually, he was pretending to be a figurine.

Also, one summer night when I was sleeping, I felt something tickle my arm. I thought it was my cat, but I felt her at my feet. I kinda sat up and turned on the light - and there it was. The biggest and ugliest black bug I've ever seen. I stayed up reading a book until 3 hours later. I was so scared I couldn't sleep. @.@

Or once, we wer at the beach, and since I live like right next to a nuclear powerplant, I'm kinda paranoid and worried about my safety. Then I hear this rumbling...I thought something happened with the powerplant. I was so scared I couldn't move. While I sat on a log and clutched my shirt, breathing heavily, my brothers kept playing and my parents talked onchalantly, and then gave me funny looks. >.<

I have an overractive imagination. =/

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by KittieKitty
Also, one summer night when I was sleeping, I felt something tickle my arm. I thought it was my cat, but I felt her at my feet. I kinda sat up and turned on the light - and there it was. The biggest and ugliest black bug I've ever seen. I stayed up reading a book until 3 hours later. I was so scared I couldn't sleep.
It happens, did you find out what it was?

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
Ok this happend to me when I was like 10.. scared the shit out of me...

Okay it wasn't exactly halloween it was the night before and like most people I hear people coming up and down the stairs while I'm sleeping so I just think it's my parents or something... but then I keep on hearing the "thing" come up and down the stairs and I'm like wtf...after about 5 mins of this, this figure comes to my room and stands in the doorway, and at this point I'm like so scared... I pretend to be sleeping and hope that nothing happens then it starts walking around my room and I'm like holy shit...then I wake up thinking it was all just a dream and I was dreaming it all and he's still there... it was still late in the night and I'm hoping it would go away but it didn't for about 30 minutes.... And for about an hour I'm curled up in a ball inside my covers and eventually I fall asleep and the next morning when I wake up I tell my older bro's what happend and they say they didn't hear a thing... to this day I'm still scared to shit about it...

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scariest thing? without a doubt trongas caveman avatar FULL SIZE

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by PiNk PeOn
Damnit I've never seen that...
they removed it from **********.com :(

what the freak? i just thought o utwar was a link they edited out.. why does it edit out u glypeople.com?

either way... it was removed from u glypeople.com.com, so i cant show you a picture of trongas old avatar... it was an extremely fat naked black guy though o_O

FuLouZero

Reaction score
The scariest thing i ever seen and funniest thing i ever seen is some one dressed up like a wang for halloween

Minnesota

Reaction score
This topic is starting to get spammed very hard.

KillerMe

Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
This isn't too scary on BF, but its scary when it happened.

I was watching the ring on DVD (i didn't see in theaters) with my friend at around 11:00 at night. We didn't really think the movie was that scary. Right after the part where the freaky little girl calls the woman and is like 'Seven Days', my phone rang. It scared the sh*t out of me. Needless to say, I didn't answer it, and my friend and I decided to unplug the TV that night after the movie.