What the scariest thing you've seen??

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well since its getting closer to haloween i thoguht A thread with everyons scariest moment would be cool.....ok i'll start it off

Ok 4 years ago down in mississippi me and my cousin were going down to our lake to get drunk and have a campfire. Our farm is way out in the woods and their is alto of deer,turkey and what not their...anyways I was driving my 4-wheeler while my cousin was driving the truck and eveyron else was following when i came around a corner and saw these bright eyes glaring in my headlights.....well i stopped and ask my cousin ashley what it was....he said it looked lie ka deer and i agreed with him but the wierdest thing about it was that it seems to have a rounder face and ears liek acat........being the redneck my cousin is he was i am gonan shoot it...so he pulled out his gun and when the whatever it was saw the gun it stood straight up and his 2 hind legs and took off running on two legs.......i shit you not this is a true story and i got 10 witness's.......I get the chills everytime i think about whatever this thing is but bout 2 years later around hallwoween i was telling this story and he said he saw somthing on the interenet that sounded liek what i described.....well he printed it off and showed it to me and it was liek a perfect describtion....apprently thier is an old indian legend about this demon that was howling and scaring this indain tribe until this womeans husband decided to go out and rid the tribe of this beast.....and it was 3 weeks and he never returned well one night she heard it roaring and she decided to avenge her husband and she went out into the woods and when she saw the demon it was down on all fours drinking from a stream well she was wearing the mask of a cat and was going to try and scare it off...so as she started to move she step on a twig and the dmeon spun around and the women saw it hidous face and screamed at the top of her lungs and the dmeon did also...and forget how the rest of it goes but someone how the dmeon possed her and now she still wanders the southern continent looking for her husband and is said to have the head of a cat and the body of a small dear and walks on two legs....is this a conwincidence or not??? i'll never know..

but post your scairest things you've encounter i would really liek to read them and see what other people saw.....

sorry bout my bad typing you guysd know why

when i get more time i'll go find the legend and psot it here for you guys to read it...its cool

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Seeing past away ppl (like grandparents) in my dreams and ppl i have never met in my life in my dreams :(

Stryder

Reaction score
Barney, a talkin dinosaur that doesnt lik eating kids

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was in the back of an ambulance and we just picked up this old guy that had been dead for a couple of weeks and he smelled real bad. the real scary part was on our way to the morgue the ambulance hit a bump and the body moaned. air had been inside his lungs still and when it escaped he moaned.

CerebralChain

Reaction score
The scariest thing i've ever seen... That would have to be an enormous bug on my nose when i woke up one morning. Bugs are really scary/ugly up close.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by qster
i was in the back of an ambulance and we just picked up this old guy that had been dead for a couple of weeks and he smelled real bad. the real scary part was on our way to the morgue the ambulance hit a bump and the body moaned. air had been inside his lungs still and when it escaped he moaned.
That would have scared the living shit otta me.

Hmm.. scariest thing i've ever seen is the Eastern State Penatentury. If you've never heard of it, it is like a very first state penatentury, and the biggest. I went there like 2 years ago near Halloween time for a little walk through of it. Let me tell you, just walkin through that place was scarin me, let alone random things jumpin out of cells at you. I also got to meet ICP there and get a picture with them :D .

Pedro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thefallenlords.doesntexist.com
for me was when i first smoked hemp and saw a lot of men walkin slowlyin my direction, wearing in black, each one holding a knife with both hands, and i was hearing some strange voice in another language (neither portuguese nor english), strange language omg... then i started crying, i was just 12 and seein all that gave me chills, i felt like i were in some sacrifice ritual... i never used drugs again

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
My parents having teh secks

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well seing a dead guy groan would becreepy but i ment by thsi thread liek have you ever seen ghost or ufo's or anything out of the odinair...i got a ton of stories i'll tell another one when i get home from work

IDefy

Reaction score
When my friend's little brother jumped of the fell off there house and didn't move. He only broke his arm.

mannersing

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the scairest thing that has ever happened to me is one night i stayed up really late and every body in my house was sleeping and then when i went to bed i just layed there for a while trying to go to sleep but about 20 minutes laying there i heard something huge just fall down the stairs extreemly loud because the stairs is right next to my room it was easly herd through out the house and i was like wtf was that so i go look and nothing was there and everyone was still sleeping i was so confused so then i just went back to sleep, so then after about an hour of sleeping i woke up and the light was on in my room and i was like wtf is that doing on i know i didnt turn it on, so i check my bros room to see if he is messing around and i woke him up but i could tell he had been sleeping the whole night so i know it wasent him. then i just gave up and went to bed and then something was vilently tapping on my window so then i ran out to the back yard to see what it was, on my way i could still hear it so i kept going and when i got there i saw a ball shaped figure buy my window (my room is in the basement so it was on the ground by my window), anyway i couldnt see that well cus it was dark but it looked like it rolled around the corner at that point i said to my self that i was done with this shit and went to bed and nothing happened for the rest of the night but all that shit scaired the shit out of me.

i have another one. one night me and my brothers friend was staying the night and no one was home but me, my bro, and our friend and it was like 10 at night. anyway this really ****ed up guy came to our door and was asking us some unusual questions like what are we doing and if he could leave a beer for the lady of the house and we didnt even know him, he was also very hard to understand because he seemed drunk and spoke very quitely, anyway after he left we looked out our window and saw him go into our backyard and my bro had also pointed out he had came to our house before like a week ago asking for beer or something. then we were all planing on what we should do so me and our friend went out to the back yard with baseball bats and my bro stayed at the front door looking out for, then my bro saw him knock on our neighbors door then he went into their backyard as well, so we all jumped the fence to our yard and went into the neighbors yard, we saw him running at us and we were like o ****, he got my bro in a head lock and had him on the ground choking him it looked like, so then i came up and just punched his head my hardest to get him off and when he was off we could tell he was hert so then he came at me and my friend hit him in the back with the bat before he could get to me and then we all ran away back to our house and we never saw him again, it was messed up.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
omg that's scary manner o_O

I mean the first one...my scariest things...

1. Being home alone when I was like 13...I accidently left the balcony door open (ground floor)...so I went to bed kind of early and watched tv although it wasnt really dark outside yet...but suddenly I heard like weird noices...movements...smth was walking around in my house, I was like "OMFG SHIT SHIT SHIT!" so I got my ice hockey stick that hung in my wall (first shut-out ever, special stick ;) ) and walked down my stairs...I saw a black shape throug the stairs waling around under me, I was was soo close from attacking it when I saw that it was a black dog...thoguh that only made me even more freightend ^^
I realized that the door was open and that some1 was yelling outside, it turned out to be a friend of my neighbour who had let their dog play in the garden...then it kind of walked into my empty house and scared the shit out of me :p

2. Playin resident evil 2 alone in my garden-house at night O_O

Fu[k3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow thats pretty messed up :-/

once i was in a class trip and it was night, we were in a log cabin and it was boys cabin and girls cabin, theyre cabin was not far away just like 50 yards away. so it was probably around mid night and we were in the dark only us without teachers and crap (they had their own cabin) so we were talking about the blair witch and crap. so then we try to go to sleep and we here a girl screaming AHH!!!!! (it was my hot gf :)) so anyway i was lets go see if the girls are fine, so me and some of my friends went, the others stayed in the cabin and we went to check it out, it was only a roach (girls...) so we go back to our cabin and we start talking again but this time about how we saw some of them (including my gf) in there underwear.. :p so then we try go to sleep when we here this loud bang. we were all like WTF!!! so then we ignore and it goes again, BANG!! so we think that theres someone trying to be funny so me and some friends go out with our flashlights and we look everywhere and no one is there (it was some woods like in those scary movies :-/) so we go back and we forget it until it sounds again and we are really freaking. so then some on my friends look out some gaps in the cabin and theyre like look theres a rabit with red eyes (theyre imagining crap) so it sounds again and we're like AH!!!! AHH!!!! screaming like a little girl and some of the girls (my gf too heard us) so theyre like hey whats happening to david (me) so they dont come to our cabin :( but we are scared like hell, then our teacher comes in and asks, whats going on and we start going like a monster blah blah and then he leaves all pist off because we woke him up and stuff. so then my friend says he saw a hand. so eventually the bang stops and we go sleep. the next morning the teachers are making fun of us because of a "hairy hand" and we're like all ashamed :-/ so then one of my friends hears this gay ****er son of a bitch saying he did it (the banging) and so we go to the cabin, pee in his listerine, make a dog lick his tooth brush and then we put his toothpaste in the toilet so then we he finishes eating he goes to brush his teeth and he spits all that shit and starts vomiting and we're like HAHAHA FAG THATS WHAT YOU GEt!!!!!!!!

it was pretty scary :(

Minnesota

Reaction score
When I was a little kid, about six, my dad was asleep in his bedroom with the TV turned down really soft. My mom was out to the grocery store, and I was trying to sleep. Then I heard something coming from my room saying "Andrew, Andrew (my name/i heard it about 6 times) it was in a low, scary voice and I started crying and my dad didnt know what was wrong so he let me sleep on his bed until my mom got home. I have aboslutely no idea what was making the deep noise, it wasnt my dad I know that, and it was not the TV in his room that was on low volume.

Another scary thing is going to funerals, because the skin looks almost fake, and its really different and quite odd.

I used to sleep all by myself on the 2nd floor of an old house we had had. I slept in the room that was the biggest bedroom (remember, I had the whole level to myself) and one of the other 2 bedrooms on that floor, had been an old mans bedroom, and my guess is that that was the room he died in (he was a previous owner). Being the only one who slept on the top floor, which included a bathroom and 3 bedrooms. I got scared like crap. Pretty soon I started hearing noises coming from this guys old bedroom, and I would hear strange stuff going on.
Eventually I got so scared I wouldnt even sleep up there, I would come down and sleep in the living room on the couch, every single night. We didnt even live in that house for a year and then moved.

Some other scary things I know of (but these DIDNT happen to me are:) Once in the 1950's my grandparent had a home in the country and my grandpa looked out the window and he seen a UFO, im not kidding. He then grabbed a shotgun and went to go shoot it.. only it had moved above the other side of the small 2 room house and he tryed to shoot it from there, but it kept moving about 6 times back and forth until it finally went away.
Then one other time, they moved to a new house, about 5 miles away from their old one and they seen a blue light floating across their yard; and another time they had a cropcircle in their field.
My grandpa also said that once he woke up in the middle of the night because he had heard something outside growling (this wasd about 10 years ago) and it was a huge cat (panther or a cougar), they live VERY rural, and if anythign ever happened to them it would be a matter of days before anyone knew. Anyways they have a yardlight to light up their yard, and this huge cat was there (and that is very rare to see one in the stray part of the country where they live). I think it would be really scary to wake up hearing crowling, and then to see a huge wild cat in your front year, them things arnt afraid of anything, after a while I think it went away though. Another time my dad said it was just getting pitch black at night, and he decided he would go back in the woods by the swamp to do something (i dont know if it was to drop off some wood with his tractor or what) he no sooner got pretty far back in the woods when he heard a HUGE, LOUD shreek, he recognized it as a panther, and immediately backed out and put the old 1946 John Deere in overdrive all the way home. He told me it was the scariest thing that ever happened to him and that he never went back there in the night again, especially when it was pitch black. He also said that it was so loud an intence, it sounded like a woman with a high pitched voice, being murdered.