What the scariest thing you've seen??

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah really thats what I want to know, unless you get a crack out of looking at dead people, you have to be a fricking pervert (not you Roach, just anyone who enjoys it)
I cant imagine anything worse than rotten or anything affiliated with it.
[glow=blue]
Yuck!​
[/glow]

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Man...ever hear of shownomercy? The site got taken down. It made rotten g rated.

~Edit~

I don't "get off to it"...or even enjoy it. I ran into rotten a long time ago. I thought that was bad. I browsed awhile out of curiosity. Anyway, in a chat someone was spamming this link to shownomercy...I looked, and could literally not stomach the images I saw...

Minnesota

Reaction score
Im not even going to try either one, even if the one is shut down.
I would like to see the day they all get shut down. It is sick, sick, sick. It should only be shown for medical purposes to people in the medical field :eek:

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's morally wrong, but they still have the right to do it, because of freedom of speech...

shownomercy was taken down, I believe because the host of the site didn't like it..

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
yummy....

edit- omg.....curiousity got me i went their and watched this dudes head get chopped off by a helicopter.......feeling sick..brb...and he desmeberes woman....wow that crap should be banned

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
THE SCARIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IS ............ BELIVE IT OR NOT

MICHAEL JACKSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol reminds me of scary movie 3 when they pull that curtian of that little girls and it was Mj he was like ,"I swear I didn't touch her!!" lol

nofx209

Member!
Reaction score
scariest thing that ever happenend to me:
well, this was when i was 14 i think, we live out in the counrty, so there is a lot of space in between the houses here and its all grape vinyards. we got these neighbors that we suspsect are making meth or somethin behind their house, so one night me and my dad put on all black clothes and were gonna check it out a bit. we walked around the side of his house a bit and saw his litte trailer parked behind it. it had an extension cord running all the way from his house to the trailer, had to be like 150 feet. once we got close enuf his dog started barking. we backed off into the vinyards a bit down the road and heard his owner come out and kinda walk around a bit. so once he went back in we went back around the side but more in the vinyards, so eventually the dog started barking again as we got closer. keep in mind this is all at around midnight so its nice and dark. we let the dog bark for a while and keep looking at this trailer, and soon enough we have another one of this dogs about 10 feet away from us, there was an opening in the fence that we didnt see. so we had to start walkin away, trying to get away from the dog who wasnt running at us, but following us and growling a bit. tried not to make noise but eventually we had to start running. so he knew someone was there. all the sudden theres this guy shining a flashlight around us, so we try to get low in the vinyards and get away.. he shines it right on us a few times and he had to have seen us. looked back and it kinda looked like he had a gun, it was dark so we couldnt quite tell. so we ran, and so did he. eventually we thot we lost him because we couldn't hear him anymore. so we start walking around his property to exit on the other side and walk back to our house while were still checking out whats behind his place. soon, we hear his truck start, and he starts driving down the vinyard road while were only 1 or 2 rows into the vinyards. it was back to running, i seriously thought we were gonna die, my heart was beating so fast. so we had to keep running farther into the vinyards. this slowed us down quite a bit making our way through the wires for each row. eventually he caught up to us and got out, this mighta been the scariest part, he was so close to us. we had to go a few more rows forward, and run out to the road and just run our asses off. so he got back in his truck and followed us, we ended up running way past our house making sure he didnt find out who we were. were so lucky we got away, i was scared for my life.

iono if this sounds scary to anyone else but it sure scared the sh*t outta me when i thought he had a gun.

Summoner[Wars]

Member!
Reaction score
Area 51, near groom lake, nevada, watch out for sn
uh scariest thing... well im insane, no really, its proven
and my dreams are pretty uh.. carnage-ness-like, yea u get wat i mean,
and once i went in the bathroom in my dream, turned the light on, then left and turned it off,

but then i felt like i just knew something was there, so i turned the light back on, and i was right,
there was a little girl standing with her head aimed at the ground,
and then once she tilted it up, she had the baggiest eyes, with massive pupils,
but her mouth............
it.. had like no lips.. and finger like claws hanging around the edges of her mouth, she screamed like nothin on the earth and i was so scared, my instant reflex was to put my feet on her chest and push her as far away as possible, i did, but she didnt move,
instead i went flying into a wall..*then woke up

real-life things which were scary also=
a man hung in a garage, a dead lady in a bed shop,
uh a truck driver ran into 2 skool boys on a marathon
and once i dremt i was driving in an underground tunnel and predicted i would crash into a truck, and writing came infront of my face and said, where are you going?
i said, who said that?
it said, you did...
then my radio made screaming sounds, it was on a song.. wat a coincidence..that freaked me

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
somewthing freaky to do is go into the bathroom lock the door turn out the lights and stare into the mirro and say bloody mary 3 tmes...i never got the balls to do it it freaks my ass out so much

SweatyOgre

Reaction score
Holy ****ing shit, this thread scared the shit out of me...MORE MORE MORE!

I don't have MUCH to contribute except this: last night, after reading the first 3 pages of this thread, I was walking over to my neighbor's house, and I heard these women's voices behind me, I turn around, nothing there. One of them laughs. I turn back around, run my ass off to my neighbor's house, as my eyes are tearing. Wipe my eyes, ring the door bell, go in. End of story, but ****ing shit was I scared.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by glowpole
somewthing freaky to do is go into the bathroom lock the door turn out the lights and stare into the mirro and say bloody mary 3 tmes...i never got the balls to do it it freaks my ass out so much
its bullcrap for sure, but if you say bloody mary 3 times and keep the light off she will break your window, and if you freak out and turn the lights on really fast, she'll kill you. that added to saying it in a dark bathroom is enough to make a grown man crap himself.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
its bullcrap for sure, but if you say bloody mary 3 times and keep the light off she will break your window, and if you freak out and turn the lights on really fast, she'll kill you. that added to saying it in a dark bathroom is enough to make a grown man crap himself.
lol i am 20 and i still can't do it.......your sopose to stare into the mirror at your own eyes and then you will start seeing blood and crap.....nope i will not do it...jsut being in the bathroom with the lights off scares me but guys you gotta listen to this crap...

ok a couple post back i posted how skunkapes have been in our newspaper and stuff and they still are...3 days in a row....well anyways this couple up in the mountains reporting heres screeching noises comes from where there goats are so the guy went out and said he saw these 2 bright gleaming eyes...well he said the thing didn't stand any taller than 3-4 ft...and this is what scares me is that he said it had the outline of a cat or somthing fomr the moon....now if you read my first post you probably know what i am thinkin it was....but a zoologist fomr the local zoo said that the only primates that kill and eat meat are chimpanzees and that since most bigfoot/yeit ect.. rely more on nuts and bugs is said that this creatures is unknown......god i hate my life...i know i will end up seeing that damn cat thing again......but the guy reported it jsut like i saw it that it ran away on 2 feet....

sonicboom

Member!
Reaction score
hmmm the sacryist thing i have even seen would have to be.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................your moma!!!!!!!!!!!

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
that wasn't even remotly funny...someone give him some funny he needs it