What the hell?

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
From the directory, I click a forum to view such as Chit Chat, and a new window pops up instead of just going on in the same page. Someone fix this, because it is annoying to the first degree.

Edit: Wow, now it doesnt do it any more. GG.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I have no clue. It was only doing it on battleforums in the directory. So I dunno.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, now its doing it again. I also thought it was my browser being vegetablish.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
same happened to me,i thought bf just did something new,didint bother me much though

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had like 20 bf windows and it was pissing me off.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I know this is off topic, but it does concern well... let me explain.
When I close my browser fast, right before a page loads, I get a never ending popup of browsers that keep coming up and up. Its difficult to close them all and they keep coming.
I can stop it, I have to close my 'explorer' and just run the exe again ,but what is it?

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Cappy said:
I know this is off topic, but it does concern well... let me explain.
When I close my browser fast, right before a page loads, I get a never ending popup of browsers that keep coming up and up. Its difficult to close them all and they keep coming.
I can stop it, I have to close my 'explorer' and just run the exe again ,but what is it?
YOU HAVE A VIRUS! the only time i have ever seen that is when a girl at my school went into a random website and it started to go crazy and she asked me for help before the teacher saw it and all i did was close the "grouped" explorers on the bottom. download firefox, people like it for sum reason, www.mozilla.org/firefox or do what i do and close the group of internet explorers on the taskbar :D
@ topic i have never had that problem before, and im using msn explorer :p but if i wanted to accomplish that i would have to right click and click open in new window.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
"IE" is a virus... ****, youll just pops up and virus just by going to the website, unlick firefox you'd have to download and open and run it ...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
there to slow and be like, MOM HOLD ON IM CLOSEING OUT OF PRON WINDOWS, IT LIKE UBER GODLY HOTNESS >.<

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Well, I did a little bit of investigation on this. I never had the problem myself...so I found it odd. Anyway, from everyone I've asked *a handful of people* who have this problem...were all using very old versions of firefox (like 1.0). 1.0.6 is the current version, and I'm thinking 1.0 may have had a bug of some sort. I'd suggest upgrading, and seeing if this problem persists. If it does..and you're using the newest version of firefox...it may be something else. However, DM upgraded, and his problem *so far* has went away.[/rain]

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I upgraded and it started happening. Before I upgraded, this never happened. Ahh!

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe Ill just reinstall firefox. Ill get back once Im done.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have the upgraded version of FF and it does this from time to time. It's annoying as hell.