What the hell?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
See RoaCh, it's not just me you gawthy fheyg. :(

It's an odd provblem, sometimes I don't notice it when it's doing it's damage and before i know it I have 17 Firefox Windows open. :p

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
i was having that problem several hours ago. i just closed all my browsers, came back like 10 mins later and everythign was working fine. i dont know what was causing this either... w/e works fine now

ps. are there any non-ff users (ie-users) that are having/had this problem?

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What kind of internet yall have? Some one explain dynamic and static internet could that be the problem? I have 2 FF windoes open and i manuellly opened them myslef. Im behind a router as well. Yall check for spyware?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
it was doing it to me earlier while i was in the hurt/heal thread... i think its only right when you first start running firefox, i installed/reinstalled 1.0.6 (not sure if i was already updated or not) and so far its working fine

adaware and norton 05' dont detect any spyware, i doubt thats the problem. its only on battleforums too

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya, I get the problem periodically now, and sometimes it does get quite annoying i'll admit. It only happens here too, and I tried it on a friends computer and it did the same thing, so I'd really like to know what's causing this so you guys can fix it. ^.^

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
For myself. i long on to www.battleforums.com i click on forums. then i click on CC. i find a thread, post in it and click the CC link in the thread and a new window pops up. If i dont follow the procedure i just explained it doesnt happen. Strange.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
This happens to me too. I have the latest version of FF. This started happening once I acquired DSL.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
This problem is very strange, and I'm used to it now but I wish it could be somehow fixed or quarantined, and then we could find out how to fix it, and get rid of it. It doesn't happen anywhere else but here, I've tested tons of vB Forums. O_O

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, who ****ed up battleforums?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
There's an issue I've found when browsing BF if I'm using the http://battleforums.com domain. If you're browsing on that, and go to click on a link that has http://www.battleforums.com/ it treats the two URLs as two different domains.

By default, forums open links to what it considers "outside domains" in a new window so you don't leave our site. :D

I use www.battleforums.com and don't usually have that problem unless I'm linked to BF via http://battleforums.com by another user.

Honestly I've found this happening a little more often lately though. I'm going to take a look through some of the templates and see if there's a glitch with the coding as well.

Could those of you having this problem often please post what skins you're using?