What makes Zerg Superior?

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i would like to say that zerg is the best becouse there are idiots for ppl out there yesterday i was playing a 2v2 and my partner freaked out b/c the terren user scanned us and was sending tanks. the thing was i had gaurds so boob and my partner left anyway!

Andariel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
It's all opinions because I play with random alot of the time except when it counts, then I use Zerg.
Firebat pretty much covered it all, but the reason I think people say Terran is a newb race is because it's all-around. Their not slow but not fast, not strong but not weak either.
Zerg are fast and weak and Toss are slow, but strong.
It all depends on how you play....
It all depends on the player and the maps.
It's all about the player and how they play...
Almost all of the people who replied to this post said the exact same thing at the end: IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PLAYER AND HOW THEY PLAY!!!!!!! And that's exactly right. Any race could be superior or n00b-ish, it all depends on how the player uses the race. Does that simply answer your question? :D Glad to help out!

HellAngel[SAS]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lame rushes

What is up with ppl and zealot rush? I had not played for a while and when i play again, all ppl do is zealot rush!! that is so lame. I used to win wif strategies and my rec was great. Zealot rushes are lame. Also, mass hatcheries are good, but why are ppl using like 20? that is just plain crazy.

HellAngel[SAS]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You know this thread is really interesting. It shows ppl's opinions, though some may be a bit idiotic. Personally i think Protoss is the best because i am best with it, but that means nothing because it is jsut my opinion.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Re: lame rushes

Originally posted by HellAngel[SAS]
What is up with ppl and zealot rush? I had not played for a while and when i play again, all ppl do is zealot rush!! that is so lame. I used to win wif strategies and my rec was great. Zealot rushes are lame. Also, mass hatcheries are good, but why are ppl using like 20? that is just plain crazy.
You only think it's lame because you get owned by it. A zealot rush usually isnt that fast. And if i can stop a 6-pool ling rush. I cant stop a Zealot rush.

People only use 20 Hatcheries in late game non-money or ALL-game money maps.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
it matters sometimes ull meet someone who will almost kill u my closest game was when i only had 2 buildings left but 3gards and 3 mutas so i barly won...

Zerg-ShadowX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
ok ok i dont feel like listen to u all argue over this, all the races are equal, they can cancel each other out in everyway, its not a matter of race power its a matter or your mind power, if u cant think fast enough or stay focused, none of u will ever be gosu with any race. zerg in my opinion isn't the best, becuz my mind isnt fast enough to do the 4000000 things i would like to do all at once, i admit im not the best, but i am good, and i know that zerg terran and toss all have good and bad points. terran/toss cloak, but zerg detect. zerg burrow, terran toss detect, battle cruisers, zerg just dark swarm hydras = battle cruiser rape :) private message me any attack and ill reply with a counter. its not the race, its just you.

Zerg-ShadowX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
sorry for double posting but if u want some good replays of zerg in action, go on yahoo and search for "starcraft replays", go down the list and look for the "hasu gods" website and look for a few reps of a guy named o.0)Entriri or something similar to that...... hes a very gosu zerg player on LT (Lost Temple for u n00bs) he is my idle.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
damn u dont need to double post...

cant u see those little buttons in the bottom right corner of the post? the one saying edit? try to click it, will ya?