What makes Zerg Superior?

Hockey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey!Who the hell decided to leave out toss THE WHOLE THREAD!
Damnit if you got a good photon cannon d up you can make a army and such

And you can have abs w/recall u can move across the map barely detected VERY quickly

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The way I win with zerg is by Massing all like using ling hydra muta and gurad at the same time. Sometimes I use canal because canal is very usefull.... maybe ppl say massing isnt good... and btw lurk dropping is good too.

SN[oo]p

Reaction score
ok let me say one thing ZERG owns but u cn say o yea their equal if the player are experts but there arnt tha many xperts in b.net so over all zerg owns

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
All races are balanced. I like protoss though. Zerg is hard to master though, you need to expand quite alot.

Zero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think what makes zerg superior is the fact that they have the best strategies and counterstrategies, and they can easily dominate a game

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
When using the Nydus Canal strategy, I use Cracklings. Make the Nydus Canal on one of the opponents expansions, send Cracklings in, cause serious damage, hopefully taking out the Hatchery, and get your Cracklings out when reinforcements come.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Protoss is actually known to be the weakest race in the game at this moment...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
In opinion, maybe. Otherwise i can't see why they are. The only real time i have totally dominated a game is when im protoss.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
If SlayerS_'BoxeR' switched to Protoss, then everyone would think that Protoss is the best.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
not really most gamers who don't play much like once a week don't know who he is

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by KerriganForever
[B
Terran and Toss are men-with-machines, where as Zerg is an Animal-with-natural abilities. Remember Zerg is the true Allien Race. (for an even better image, watch the "Intro Video" move clip on your cd, for real Zerg action!!!) [/B]
Protoss is not a human race i think the no mouth gave it away.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
If SlayerS_'BoxeR' switched to Protoss, then everyone would think that Protoss is the best.
[Oops]Reach (protoss) and [NC]...Yellow (zerg) have almost as many fans as boxer...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by james_in_time
Protoss is not a human race i think the no mouth gave it away.
So? KerriganForever was making a point. Everyone understood it anyway. You don't need to correct a silly mistake like that.

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
i dont know how about others in this forum but i know all three of them best, and some other too like blackman (polish, zerg), marine etc,,,, but the best trio is
SlayersBoxer
OoopsReach
and NCyellow
...because they're probably the best at the moment (things changes often) and because they are all different races. That proves that all races are equal. btw i like yellow more, but respect for all of'em...