A buncha robots fighting. While drunk

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
htat game where u are flaoting in the air fighting in a box

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
did any of you guys ever play Capcom vs SNK? i liked that almost just as much as Marvel vs Capcom 2 cause it was closer to street fighter

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dreamcast was far from being the best system. Best game on it was Virtual tennis. most games on the DC sucked hard ass but people seem to love it cause there was really nothing else good on the DC so they say they love eh shit titles.

Sonic is the gayest piece of shit in 3D. sonic is a game that requires a 2d atmosphere, or it is a big waste of time and money. Shnemu was terrible. don't get me started on how bad I think powerstone was.

The marvel vs. series is stupid. the gameplay takes a big shit on conventional fighting games.

House of the dead. Not really that fun. Crazy taxi was alright, but was boring and repetative.

Biggest problem with sega is to many arcade ports. that is why they failed as a hardware company.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Faunus said:
House of the dead. Not really that fun.
... That is sheer blasphemy. HotD rocks my socks. Big screen action owns.

Faunus said:
Biggest problem with sega is to many arcade ports. that is why they failed as a hardware company.
Or because they had internal conflict and poor marketing. Just maybe.

Also, yes, Sonic really needs a 2D environment. I hate what they did to the series, really. That's why I have the Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PS2.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
... That is sheer blasphemy. HotD rocks my socks. Big screen action owns.
HOTD is a game that needs to be an arcade. otherwise it is terrible.

Or because they had internal conflict and poor marketing. Just maybe.

Thier marketing wasn't off. It was effective during the Genesis era, they changed it during the saturn era to be more conservative but it wasn't a lack of marketing. Dream cast had alot put into it to get it sold and pushed around.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A friend played that a lot. Probably still does on GCN now though. I wish I still had my Dreamcast, that way I could play PSO still. Or even my GC...seems I need to download BlueBurst to get my fill. :-/

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Although, the guy that works at the arcade burned us a DDR disc of version 5 i think, i unlocked all the cheats before my bro, go figure.