What is the obsession with the new TFT heroes?

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well honestly the older heros r the best nothing beats the DH or BM cause they own all the time and their skills kick ass and with all these people using new heros they get raped by the old heros cause they owns so much

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Blademaster is sooo survival like..Windwalk..Mirror Image..He's so safe..Then at level 6 he turns in to a fricken tornado and massacres my troops. I spit on him. T_T

DH is groovy tho..I like Warden's lvl 6 skill better, it's sweeet..In my opinion DH is pretty even with Warden..Warden isn't as strong but has much better skills..Besides mana burn..Bastard..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
Well honestly the older heros r the best nothing beats the DH or BM cause they own all the time and their skills kick ass and with all these people using new heros they get raped by the old heros cause they owns so much
Not true, because 1v1 a crypt lord will plow through a Dk, or DL and lich.

Warden has much better skills then a DH, and people only like a dh because they "think" it is a tank, when in reality, focus fire takes a dh down in 10 seconds flat with spells.

Shadowhunter is a secondary hero, even with healing and wards, it is way to weak. Blademaster would obviously own the SH, becuase it is intellegence vs agility.

Human sucks all around, and the bloodmage is still better then the paladin, but thats about it.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes i think SH is an agility base hero. True Warden has much better skilz then DH but DH is stronger and he owns when he get lvl 6 and get metamorphosis he take on a whole new style hes awsome warden is great 2 but not that oggd in the beginning levels

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Well if send a Warden to their base at night.. get near peons/peasants/wisps(trees) Unleash knives.. cloak with night.. continue process till mana is cleaned out..Or you can use the dagger poisony thing too, im pretty sure it killed a peon each one but it works slooow..

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that could work but what if they have seen invisable and also the knive to kill peons would just be a wast cause then they would just buy more their not that expensive and also they would wait till day and trap you then your hero is ****ed :)

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Well if send a Warden to their base at night.. get near peons/peasants/wisps(trees) Unleash knives.. cloak with night.. continue process till mana is cleaned out..Or you can use the dagger poisony thing too, im pretty sure it killed a peon each one but it works slooow..
the fan of knives is a wasteful move the first time to me, I only get the shadow strike attack.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Not true, because 1v1 a crypt lord will plow through a Dk, or DL and lich.

Warden has much better skills then a DH, and people only like a dh because they "think" it is a tank, when in reality, focus fire takes a dh down in 10 seconds flat with spells.

Shadowhunter is a secondary hero, even with healing and wards, it is way to weak. Blademaster would obviously own the SH, becuase it is intellegence vs agility.

Human sucks all around, and the bloodmage is still better then the paladin, but thats about it.
Actually DH is a much stronger and better hero from Mana burning and evasion of attacks.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but with the DH evasion hardly ever works its kind point less skill unless you play hero arena or any custom games. But anyway the DH mana burn is really good when u have lvl 3

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
it does work. If you look at the DH being attacked with evasion, he avoids alot of attacks. Plus if you use Mana burn during a hero rush, it's helpful, and you have to keep using it. One of the Clan Intel Members did a hero rush with two DH's and mana burn the **** out of my DK.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Evasion is good early in my opinion..But if they're gunna force fire on the DH then Evasion isn't gunna save him but a few extra seconds.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Evasion shines around early midgame, where most hero killing spells are still in their infancy and the way to kill the DH is mostly centered around physical attacks. When it comes to physical attack against the DH though, Evasion becomes a lot like the BM's Critical Strike... that 30% (while statistically low) happens a lot more often than you would like.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now that i think of it for each race sure i liked the crypt lord, the blodd mage, thewarden and shadowhunter but technically there not to good me things
take shadowhunter for instance of course u can harass in early game with him but its not nearly effective as the blademaser or the farseer those 2 are the best for orc and take the night elf hero the warden really isnt good for anything i dont like her at all keeper and dh is far better then them even the potm with the trueshot aura if ur loaded up on ranged units is very helpful the undead i agree with pan the crypt lord is a slow mofo hes not good for a first hero i usually go dk then cl because impale is very useful and for the human bloodmage is good but to me the arch mage is a better hero to start off with blizzard spell gets casted faster and i think is more effective then the flame strike even though they are devastating used together. i just think that the warcraft players are going back to there old favorite heros of course if a guy just gets frozen throne and he wants to try out a new hero dont tell him to hold back ur going to end up getting into an argument and losing pretty much automatically let him try it out he may be good with the new hero and u should never ruin someone fun

a-day-to-bleed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sh is a god for orc......they made a wise decision by puttin him in that race. wyverns(wind riders) take dmg like a biatch. lvl 3 healing makes this a much better match up....to me