eSports Player
Reaction score
panda imba, use it almost every time and lose vs it :D

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Ever tried splitting it up? Works pretty good if you surround units with it and then start throwing everything you got at them. Especially with some support from healing wards and stuff like that.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
How about the heroes you can hire? I find Pit Lords to be quite effective. They pack quite a punch against groups of mid tier units, which is probably what you will be facing at the time you get him. Nice abilities too.
The Pit Lord is designed as an UU Crowd Control meat shield, hence why all of his skills are ment to affect more than 1 target. I use him all the time when I play 2on2 and 3on3 as Night Elf, mostly when I go Archers though.

Although even more UU and even more underestimated is the Tinker. You would be amazed just how destructive the Pocket Factory is against creeps and some players who dont know how to handle it.

Uncultured

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
For me the best WC3 hero is the Priestess of the Moon, cus she has aura for dmg for most Elf's units, she has +40dmg the fire arrow - good gps, she has the Invisible Scout - it is SO important to know what the enemy is doing! It is so usualy dont important for most players, but its theirs fault! th ekey to victory is no the atak, the key is the CONTRA atak!

GalinecX

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I love all the orc heroes ,but the blademaster is so cool and kicks so much a**!

mom4i

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Well i just love Morph and his late potential with Manta=4 water elementals :p

Haunted

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, blademaster kicks asses;d Also, the model in dota Juggernaut kicks asses;d

RazeTheRuler

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Yurnero or Apotros. Yurnero owns everything basicly, and Apostros is crazy, can kill 2-3 guys alone. Yurnero's ulti does that to. Even worse if he got agah..

elfnik

Hitman
Reaction score
welll new heroes are always interesting to play but ill say tauren chieftain with his massive combos...with small support, it owns 5 players rly easy...but already nerfed in new versions:)

predatortt

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I love the Blademaster when I'm playing Orc because it allows me to harass them early game and if you get him to lvl 6...He's a beast.