What is the best w3 hero

Smoke

Reaction score
i like salvanas the windrunner but im going to have to say the orcs blade master

when u get to level 6 he has a cool power:thumb:

Nub

Member!
Reaction score
The MK could probably beat all other heros if they were both at level 10. So I vote for him.

Nub

Member!
Reaction score

And then you throw in bash and bolt then its GG.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Panda at level 10 > all.

There are many heroes that are the best at level 10, whether they be powerful, or just straight out annoying.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i like salvanas the windrunner but im going to have to say the orcs blade master

when u get to level 6 he has a cool power:thumb:
In overall, I gotta say Demon hunter, best crowd control IMO:thumb:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
DH or MK.
One on one the two are an even match, then the better goes to whoever has the best micro. DH does 30 dmg/s chaos damage, MK does 26 hero attack. In a 1 on 1 battle, the DH has the edge if it can get off one mana burn before avatar kicks in, and then it is a grueling match. The MK has low mana, wereas the DH has the ability to burn off mana, and dodge 1/3 of all attacks.

Meta is better suited at targeting smaller clumped units because of it's splash and chaos damage along with a high rate of fire, and immolation. In that case it is great to hit Air units (especialy Gargoyles or Flying machines trying to hit any of the DH supporting air) In that respect the DH is far more versatile a warrior and is far greater. Therefore it is the best.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Demon Hunter - it's too useful. There is a better harasser (Blademaster) and heroes with more "oomph" in their spells (Death Knight, Tauren Chieftain, etc.) but the Demon Hunter is more useful than damaging.*

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think the TC is a close for the best hero.
Fully upgraded = destruction.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And can revive to full mana and hp when you kill him. What more do you want.

TitanCraft

TitanCraft
Reaction score
Well it depends what kind of units your producing like in NE if u getting all ranged units like Archers and huntress it would be useful to get Priestess of the moon for here arua that boost there damage but i would have to go with dreadlord he is quite good

ChrisH36

Reaction score
POTM is only good for supporting other units and nothing else.

In some battles, having that aura over a crippling spell isnt such a great thing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
TC has two lives, so just in that alone makes it a top contender. Add in the fact he has great stats, the best Aura in the game (personal opinion. It Benefits ALL units, not just say casters for brilliance or ranged units for POTM. Also, increasing move speed and attack outshines the DK move speed and Regen speed.) Otherwise his AOE stun, and cone shaped AOE attacks are great for multiple units.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Especially when 2 plows of Shockwave can reduce 12 t1 and casters to mush in seconds.

The problem is TC might be killed and revived in the center of a full scale battle. Or you escape before he gets ressed, and he is left to die. Unless you maraciously escape the conflict with War stomp and Shockwave.

Alexander_95

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I have to say the best hero is the Dreadlord.He isn't the best in 1vs1 hero combat but he is a very useful hero.He has a great aura,Carrion swarm is a pretty good damage abillity with big range so it can damage many units, sleep can work best on newbies on battle.net,although it can't work if u are playing vs comp,and inferno is one of the best lvl 6 spells.And his stats are good as well good attack speed solid hit points and good mana and mana regen.the only thing bad about him is his low damage.

But i agree with posts above DH an MK are both really powerful heroes.

My top 5 heroes so far:
Dreadlord
Demon Hunter
Paladin
Tauren Chieftain
Mountain King

ChrisH36

Reaction score
MK needs the Archmage in order to stay in combat effectively. The mana regeneration allows the MK to get mana back for Storm Bolting quickly. He can also use Thunder Clap to Slow under Sorceresses are available.

The MK is more useful as a 2nd hero than it is a 1st by most people.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
How about the heroes you can hire? I find Pit Lords to be quite effective. They pack quite a punch against groups of mid tier units, which is probably what you will be facing at the time you get him. Nice abilities too.