What is the best race in TFT????

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Omfg undead owns all! When billzard made sc with protoss you start out with 50 minerals. Not so in TFT. So now you can build mad shit in the begiging. How ownage is that?

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
well after trying out the new races... i do agree that undead is very good... however itx microing is hell... as for the best race... i dun think there is a right answer... every race has its own weaknesses and strengths...

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe im starting to use undead but i still am ot taht good but alright with them

UNDEAD IS BEST RACE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT MY BEST RACE

COKILLA!

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Humans and Undead are the best

used properly DragonHawks and a support ground troop can 0wn a Base in no time cloud the towers and take them out one at a time and Aerial shackel other flying units and the Ground will pave right through!

although Undead's Obsidian statue rules!(dont care for destroyer as much tho) get four of those following your company you will kick some major ass!!

Pandamonium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i can tell that all you guys are complete n00bs to TFT. All the races are equally balanced out as, obviously, nobody's told you. No team has any advantage over another, and all this crap about Orc sucking and Undead owning? Thats bull. Undead is just as equal as Orc, it all depends on the strats used.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude even if there balanced undead is still the best it is it dont matter its always going to be undead on top even the acolytes are better then there peons and shit for proffi battled them with acolytes so stfu

Pandamonium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hah, n00bs are all the same.
Undead is not the best race. It all depends on the skill level of the player and the strats being used. How thick are you? Battling workers? Wow you have a lot of time on your hands, and who builds workers to fight anyway.
So, Undead is not on top, if they were always on top, then theyd always win, which, obviously is not the case