What is the best race in TFT????

COKILLA!

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
any race can be great used with the proper strat. Every race has its own advantage/disadvantage which mostly evens it all out in the end. But some races are good against other races making a slight advantage/disadvantage ove the other.

BigNaSty

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omega zero wrote:
All evened out if used by gosu players.

right on!
its not the race, its all about the gameplay-

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if i could rate the races from one to 10 it'd be this

orc 7
night elf 6
undead 9
human 10

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
My favorite old race used to be Undead but Im starting to like Human now. I dont even worry about towers if I have a BM with lvl3 flamestrike(thats what its called right) because in a matter of seconds- Poof the towers are gone.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your right i have been taking a liking to flame strike. especially when your fight melee units and they are all grouped up in a spot its like they're asking to be burnt to a crisp.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol ru all noob or something! if u see ud player makes statue u make magic resistant units ! DUH! they can then only harm hero... well keep him away kill ground units and voila the win is in!
orc is best ... batriders own! they might have low damage but those building go down in a few sec with liquid fire 0_0
in other words... destroyers own against noob! if u play against 1337 players u will lose cause they just make magic resistant units :/ but i agree they are VERY strong and absorb magic :> dispel magic costs no mana and gives him mana ! overpowered :p but still magic attackz suck! TRY TO BEAT GRANITE GOLEM WITH EM!!!!! GL

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think undead is the best, but if i had to pick another beside undead, id pick orc. Why? well, bezerker is a nice unit, as well as if ur smart and combine batriders and wyrvens. very cool combo, i took out a NE wit that combo...:)

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by joren
i've heard about a big patch that the naga is coming soon in TFT battle net and with more units, buildings and hero's;)
Were did you hear that?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by joren
i've heard about a big patch that the naga is coming soon in TFT battle net and with more units, buildings and hero's;)
Sorry to revive old posts but I have to respond to this. I have never heard any representative of blizzard say anything about making a patch that will include the Naga in MP. They may do it, since they were planning to in the beginning but no official word yet.