What is the best race in TFT????

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by M3_feelin_0wn3d
lol ru all noob or something! if u see ud player makes statue u make magic resistant units ! DUH! they can then only harm hero... well keep him away kill ground units and voila the win is in!
orc is best ... batriders own! they might have low damage but those building go down in a few sec with liquid fire 0_0
in other words... destroyers own against noob! if u play against 1337 players u will lose cause they just make magic resistant units :/ but i agree they are VERY strong and absorb magic :> dispel magic costs no mana and gives him mana ! overpowered :p but still magic attackz suck! TRY TO BEAT GRANITE GOLEM WITH EM!!!!! GL

Hmm watch who ur callign a noob because ud players do not make statues to freaken attack they make them for support units to heal

azzdingo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
joren i dont believe anything you posted. you have no proof to back any of that up.

there has to be a superior race. you might say that some players can own other players with a certain race, but thats probably because they are on a different skill level. if you pit ppl from the same skill level w/ different races, there will always be a superior race.

ud owns.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the humans have more units and spells as a orc player that pisses me off cause the orcs got there shitly upgrades and the humans go good air units. There are only 8 units that can attack air types in the orc race and there are only 1 air unit the can attack land and air. And with the new units in night evles who got that best ground unit in the game. Blizzard be shrewing the orcs ever sense roc. Orcs are only good in team battles with there war drum and aruas but in solo it mad hard to bulid an army with good ground and air defense sense the troll headhunters suck till you upgrade to besersker. The humans in my opinon have the best spells and and the best air unit attack force sense the frost wysm cost mad lumber and gold. And what piss me off the most is that the human gryphon rider cost less then the wysrems in lumber cause of that damn lumber hasting upgrade and more life then the wysrmems. And there heroes are creap too, dinivie shield is mad gay unless you play as human. If you think about it the humans have better and more building and armor for them. But the spell breaker is the coolest caster in the game sure you say ud has statues but the humans got priests for healing and the archmage for mana recover.Combine both is like having 4 statues. Statues uses 10 mana for 10 units to heal the priest use 4 mana and heals 1 unit 25. The statues uses 10 mana to heal 10 units mana amount of 10 the archmage heal mana for free. The human are THE best race in the game cause blizzard shrews the orcs out of everything.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they only attack ground only the hyppgath can attack both air and ground

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And what with those freaking fairty dragons yo those are mad gay.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Anything immune to magic is good. Dryads in ROC were the most annoying units. Nothing could take them out except for brute force. I believe this was why the NE were so good back in ROC. They had one of the only magic immune units.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude that means bloodlust and any other arua dont work on magic immune units that not a good thing that a bad thing.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
dude that means bloodlust and any other arua dont work on magic immune units that not a good thing that a bad thing.
What you fail to understand here is that negative spells are worse than positive spells can help you. It does kinda suck that you cannot heal your units or add any special auras on them but that doesn't matter as much as when they need to knock out your units but they can't because they are magic immune. It is really frustrating and sometimes causes some weird thing to go on in peoples head that they are going to lose the battle. And since they don't think they will win anymore, they already lost.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude the only good immune unit is the infenal and i think the mountian griant the new Night elve unit.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
dude the only good immune unit is the infenal and i think the mountian griant the new Night elve unit.
Infernal==Good;
Mountain Giant==Good;

They are good units...the mountain giants can be good. They only suck when against a player who actually knows what they are doing. Mountain Giants are meat shields. If you attack them last there should be no problem.

Magic Immune Infernals are extremely good. Faerie dragons aren't the best...I actually think they suck. But....dryads are still good. Magic immunity is really a powerful ability and not being able to cast magic on your opponents is really frustrating. All NE players should at least build one faerie dragon just in case the other team has casters (which they will).

Magic Immunity is something that should never be taken lightly.