What do you think about my new signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
My old:

My new:

What do you guys think about it? Personally, I think it is way better...

I did it all by myself, the planet, the nebula explosion, the stars, everything.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aaron7772 said:
I think its cool, but you still suck
actually, it's pretty good, considering you did it from scratch.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, Aaron just hates me because I own him in map making :rollie :grunt :rofl2.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Dark Blade said:
I don't like it, at all.
What a constructive critism.

Aaron7772

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
No, i hate you because your a self-loving, piece of shit asshole who drags on other people because there first map for the frozen throne has some bugs and problems in it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Well lets see. You most likely coped three or four tutorials from the same person, then tied them all into one. On top of all this, it's blurry, and the lighting is way wrong.

Plus it's godaweful, but thats besides the point.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Okay, here come the flaming. I'll try to answer all this :dance.
Aaron7772 said:
No, i hate you because your a self-loving, piece of shit asshole who drags on other people because there first map for the frozen throne has some bugs and problems in it.
Hey dude, calm down, are you becoming like Sgt.Slice with his anger management problems? Really, I almost never flamed anyone on here, and I'm just kidding you. You take things too seriously.

There, I'll remove that fake quote from my signature or you'll cry me a river.
iMike said:
Well lets see. You most likely coped three or four tutorials from the same person, then tied them all into one. On top of all this, it's blurry, and the lighting is way wrong.

Plus it's godaweful, but thats besides the point.
Okay, so, no, I didn't use any tutorial, I used some simple filters for the planet and Texture Generator for the stars and Texture Generator's particle emitter and some alpha channeling for the nebula. All that with some photoshopping experience. And it was made to be blurry, because its OoOoOh... CHAOS!

Whatever, thanks for the critism.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
DarkRain said:
It's Everyones opnion, It's crap
Actually, it is only four persons' opinion, and I guess most of you are just jealous. Venice_Native's signature requires so much skill to make, and yours DarkRain is just a shitty image with text in the middle of it. Now that's crap.

Not to be mean, it is just CONSTRUCTIVE critism.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Trust me kiddo, none of us are jealous of your 1337 PS skills.

Edit; My sig(which is actually a smaller version of a piece I did, to fit the attributes of sigs allowed) is so much simpliar than yours, and it look 50x better, IMHO. All I did was take a picture with my digi camera, upload it, throw a hue overtone on it, add a border, and some words. Bam. Done.

It's not about whos is more complex, it's about whos is more artistic.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Father_Chaos said:
Actually, it is only four persons' opinion, and I guess most of you are just jealous. Venice_Native's signature requires so much skill to make, and yours DarkRain is just a shitty image with text in the middle of it.

Not in any way am I jealous. Also, theirs are easy to look at, while yours just sickens me because of it's sheer crappiness.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
iMike said:
It's not about whos is more complex, it's about whos is more artistic.
Well you know, art is a strange thing. Picasso's drawings are worth lots, but I think they're plain ugly. And yet some people say it is true art.

And, maybe is it just because I am perfectionist, I do not like simple signatures.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I don't suppose you guys get the difference between flaming and posts like what iMike has been posting...if you are going to be mean, at least have a point behind it, it's what makes us better.

Next time I have to see this, DB and Hitsua, yeps.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It looked more cooler when it was all fireball.

Status
Not open for further replies.