What do you think about my new signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
Father_Chaos said:
Actually, it is only four persons' opinion, and I guess most of you are just jealous. Venice_Native's signature requires so much skill to make, and yours DarkRain is just a shitty image with text in the middle of it. Now that's crap.

Not to be mean, it is just CONSTRUCTIVE critism.

Everyone Else Seems To Like It, Maybe You should take your finger out of ur ass. Also, i can do better then that, and your sig sucks.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I believe someone didn't read the rules to this site. You are not supposed to insult people like that by saying it sucks or anything like that.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
ive never seen so much hatred on bf..db? ur a asshole now or what? Obviously this guy isnt a pro but dont treat him as one then! maybe its the best he can do, i think it looks cool but thats my opinion no need to be rude about it, oah and btw most of ur sigs suck..oh and imike urs isnt so hot either but its simple and elegant, other than beign pixelated at the left side border :p

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I said not again. This thread is over, I'm going to start removing priviledges if I can't get this cleaned up eventually.

Savage, PM me sometime if you intend on sticking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.