What are you really scared of?

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the thing that scares me even more then the dark is the old lady that always caries around 2 bags. she has shose made out of duck tape. she always stares at the sky with this smile on her face (you can tell her mind is lost) and she walks all around my part of town but never goes in any stores... and i olny see her when none of my freainds family or people i know are around... and no one elts has ever seen her... she is why im afraid of the dark, im scared taht she might be in the room with me...

SK-ThaBest

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clan-nuke.net
A few things im afraid of:

1. Thunder
2. Spiders
(Note: WHen I talk about spiders I talk about things the size of your fist. I live in maine which is in the middle of nowhere, just forest so I have seen some huge ones)

punk_junkee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My honest biggest fear is turning out like my brother...Hes a preppy bas***d, whom is twenty, still living at home and working two jobs....I want to be as far away from that as possible..that scares me. following in his footsteps

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by raDixGhost
yea mav thats why u gotta become a skinhead when ur blind;)
I'd rather die than live like that.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RiX

" Love Can Feel Like Heaven But Can Also Hurt Like Hell "
so true, so true.

mine used to be falling from a high place but now that seems like fun...

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by raDixGhost
man thats pretty kool. I thought I didnt have any fears eather but then i got in a situation where i finally realized that fear. Maybe u were never in that kind of situation before so you dont know yet. I think thats the only way to really see what you fear.
I fear nothing. I guess I was born with this condition eh? I'm just trigger happy and insane. Shoot me if you will your honor! :p

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by torrid mind
oh im also scared of negelct..
and getting fat agein :(
i need to gain some weight badly. ya im more than kinda insane to.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]something that really scares me is when a moron is at a job, and is suppose to be doing something very serious and helpful, but they arent and can be considered dangerous at the job but the boss doesnt care (starbucks is a dangerous place) [/glow]

Neo112

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont like some bugz and i surely hate spiderz dunno y... just sittin in bed thinkin when i sleep a bug or spider will crawl in my nose or mouth and eat my insides :(

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]id have to say, im scared of murders....like say i was walking around the neighboorhood and a murderer pops out and BAM.......im scared of that

altho i dont live in a bad city, and there r no murderers or anything......so i dont have to worry about it [/glow]

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
oO realy. cool. i now know my fear, frear of losing the only thing keeping my sane, the thing closest or me and the person i love more that anything in the entire world, My girlfriend. That is my fear.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
water, is the only thing i fear.
not the ocean or swimming or pools, just water.
i've almost drown 3 times and there nothing more terrifying than your lungs filling with water and you can see the surface but you just can't reach it:(

just getting water in my mouth while taking a shower makes my heart race.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Superman and a half is afraid of water? i don't believe it....;)