What are you really scared of?

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
man people have some weird sh!t that frightens them. Iam really really really scared of being alone. It just kills me to think that one day ill be alone no1 to talk to not my gf, not my friends family nothing, i just dont want that to happen.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly...I can't think of anything right now..

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Umm well.. I agree thats kinda strange but then again I'm afraid of "Bloody Mary" that when I go into the bathroom I'll turn the light on and walk into the room and the light will turn off by itself. I'll turn it back on and in the mirror there will be a corpse with bloody clothes standing next to me with a knife ready to kill me. There would be no one next to me, only in the mirror. The light would turn off and I'd turn it back on and she'd be gone but there'd be blood on the ground.

Not saying this has ever happened to anybody including me, I've heard about it and it scares me to death...

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I find the dark more peacefull...

I think I'm nocturnal...but then again, I do get up in the day, just around 1 =\

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me im not scared of nothing... ok fine, i have a slight fear of the dark... just a very small fear.... not that much... if i was any less afraid of it i wouldnt be afraid at all... ok fine im teriphied of the dark

end allso skool :D

Starforce9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
Clones, I mean frick, they have your same muscle structure, can look just like you and when you come home BOOM YOUR EITHER THE CLONE OR HAVE BEEN CLONED! I meam you never know, and they just have to take a gun and cap one of you..... It sucks.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a small fear of spiders... i wont freak out if i see one crawling up my wall... actully the only time i was afraid of spiders is this one night light was shinning throught my window from the street light out side... anyway i fell asleep faceing the wall the light was shinning on... i opened my eyes in the middel of the night to see a huge motha ****ing spider climing around that area. i screamed like a little girly and my mom came in to see what was happening...

anyway the next day my brother wouldnt leave me alone about it :( thats the only time i freaked out about a spider

Sakuhta

Reaction score
lmao..i hate spiders too..and the dark. you never know when cortalos might bein around. *shudders*

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Me I guess I'm afraid of spiders but I'm a Christian and I've learned that God didn't create a part of us to worry. But of course, to worry is human, so why worry about not worrying. Wow, I've just confuseled myself... Well anyways, we are all afraid of something its just natural.

~ E D I T ~
Woo my 300th post!

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]